I can not get on the internet after signing on. It say can not so you this page.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lawayne DeForest, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Please help me.

    Lawayne DeForest, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Lawayne DeForest

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:23:03 -0000, Lawayne DeForest wrote:

    > Please help me.

    Try posting in this thread again, with the problem in the message body and not
    the subject line, with the exact error message, and details of what's happening.

    "There's no way to tell anything at all from what you posted in this post."

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Lawayne DeForest

    lsj7 Guest

    Lawayne DeForest wrote:
    > Please help me.

    how did you post here then?

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Feb 11, 2004