    bright, I saw her making out with Piggy Cousins behind the
    chicken shed.

    What you all think, my lack of good looks goin' hold me back?
    Ned Cousins, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Ned Cousins

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Ned Cousins" <>
    <snip bait>

    Well folks, I'm finally doing it. For real this time. I'm plonking
    [.] I've avoided doing it because I
    don't want to miss any legitimate posts, but ignoring the recent flood of
    family-related-fake-MCSE-troll questions is far more important than seeing 1
    good post out of a million. Goodbye anonymous, may you die a slow, tortured
    death.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Ned Cousins

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Ned Cousins" blathered:

    > What you all think, my lack of good looks goin' hold me back?

    No, it's your lack of intelligence.

    --
    Tech "Abusive Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Ned Cousins

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Well folks, I'm finally doing it. For real this time. I'm plonking
    > [.] I've avoided doing it because I
    > don't want to miss any legitimate posts, but ignoring the recent flood
    > of family-related-fake-MCSE-troll questions is far more important than
    > seeing 1 good post out of a million. Goodbye anonymous, may you die a
    > slow, tortured death.

    Now really Ken, where's the sport in that?

    --
    Tech "Snipe Hunting Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  5. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > I've avoided doing it because I
    > don't want to miss any legitimate posts,

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ....oh, you were serious?!?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Ned Cousins

    Brian Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > Well folks, I'm finally doing it. For real this time. I'm plonking
    > [.]

    That will only work until the trolls smarten up. Admittedly, that could be a
    while. However, rather than plonking the address, I just wish that OE could
    filter based on the NNTP posting host (like other readers can).
    Brian, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Ned Cousins

    Doom Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > > Well folks, I'm finally doing it. For real this time. I'm plonking
    > > [.]

    > That will only work until the trolls smarten up.

    I think you're giving them way too much credit. I'm amazed they can even
    type.
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Ned Cousins

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

    > I just wish that OE could filter based on the NNTP posting host (like other
    > readers can).

    Start using one of the "other readers" then (like I did).

    --
    Tech "Xnews Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  9. Ned Cousins

    kpg Guest

    > That will only work until the trolls smarten up. Admittedly, that could be

    > while. However, rather than plonking the address, I just wish that OE

    could
    > filter based on the NNTP posting host (like other readers can).

    What's that you say? You wish OE could filter out a specific NNTP posting
    host like other newsreaders can?

    Really?

    Well, let me ask you something. How much would you be willing to
    pay for that rather elusive yet valuable capability?

    Because I know this guy, who knows a guy, that wrote a program that
    does EXACTLY that.

    He is a very close friend of mine, but he's a little down on his luck right
    now.

    Make him a offer and you never know...

    kp "business is my business" g
    kpg, Jul 28, 2004