:: I can develop the application you need ::

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Bogdan Zamfir, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. I'm an Independent consultant, specialized in custom software development,
    with about 15 years experience in software development:

    * More than 10 years experience with FoxPro, from FoxBASE++ to Visual FoxPro
    8
    * More than 5 years experience with Access, starting with Access 97 and with
    Visual Basic
    * About 4 years experience developing Web applications, from ASP and PHP to
    latest ASP.NET

    My skills include, but are not limited to:
    - Very good knowledge and experience regarding OOP techniques and concepts
    - Very good experience with all aspects of VFP development (database design
    and normalisation, forms and reports, classes).
    - Very good experience with several SQL dialects (to work not only with
    Access databases but also with back-end database servers)
    - Very good experience with internet protocols, allowing to integrate such
    features into Access applications (MAPI and POP/SMTP e-mail access, ftp,
    interaction with data stored on web servers)
    - In-depth knowledge about database design and implementation, and all
    aspects of modern software development techniques.
    - Very good experience with all aspects of Access and VB development
    (database design and normalisation, forms and reports, VBA, integration with
    other Office applications, good knowledge about object model of several
    Office programs)
    - Experience using and creating COM components.
    - Experience with web services
    - Experience with web application development (HTML, JavaScript, server-side
    scripting - ASP.NET, PHP, ASP)
    - Experience with Win32 API functions.
    - Experience using and creating COM and ActiveX controls and components.

    I have developed several projects for many clients in United States, Canada
    and Western Europe, and I can provide references if necessary.

    And finally, but not the last, I charge a very affordable hourly rate, which
    helps cutting down your costs.

    I will develop a small part of your application (a prototype) with no
    obigation for you.
    If you like it and agree with its price, we can go on, otherwise you own
    nothing to me.

    If you think my skills are appropriate for collaboration, please contact me
    at

    Cordially yours,
    Bogdan Zamfir

    Bogdan Zamfir, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Bogdan Zamfir

    K.A.Z. Guest

    Bogdan Zamfir wrote:

    > I'm an Independent consultant, specialized in custom software development,
    > with about 15 years experience in software development:

    Yeah, that's why you use a Windows O/S.

    L@@k down at your computer screen - Does your desktop say, Zombie? Didn't
    think so........(Think)

    Another con flushed.

    K.A.Z., Dec 2, 2003

  3. Bogdan Zamfir

    Diehard Guest

    "Bogdan Zamfir" <> wrote in message
    > I'm an Independent consultant, specialized in custom software development,
    > with about 15 years experience in software development:
    >
    > * More than 10 years experience with FoxPro, from FoxBASE++ to Visual

    FoxPro
    > 8
    > * More than 5 years experience with Access, starting with Access 97 and

    with
    > Visual Basic
    > * About 4 years experience developing Web applications, from ASP and PHP

    > latest ASP.NET
    >
    > My skills include, but are not limited to:
    > - Very good knowledge and experience regarding OOP techniques and concepts
    > - Very good experience with all aspects of VFP development (database

    design
    > and normalisation, forms and reports, classes).
    > - Very good experience with several SQL dialects (to work not only with
    > Access databases but also with back-end database servers)
    > - Very good experience with internet protocols, allowing to integrate such
    > features into Access applications (MAPI and POP/SMTP e-mail access, ftp,
    > interaction with data stored on web servers)
    > - In-depth knowledge about database design and implementation, and all
    > aspects of modern software development techniques.
    > - Very good experience with all aspects of Access and VB development
    > (database design and normalisation, forms and reports, VBA, integration

    with
    > other Office applications, good knowledge about object model of several
    > Office programs)
    > - Experience using and creating COM components.
    > - Experience with web services
    > - Experience with web application development (HTML, JavaScript,

    server-side
    > scripting - ASP.NET, PHP, ASP)
    > - Experience with Win32 API functions.
    > - Experience using and creating COM and ActiveX controls and components.
    >
    > I have developed several projects for many clients in United States,

    Canada
    > and Western Europe, and I can provide references if necessary.
    >
    > And finally, but not the last, I charge a very affordable hourly rate,

    which
    > helps cutting down your costs.
    >
    > I will develop a small part of your application (a prototype) with no
    > obigation for you.
    > If you like it and agree with its price, we can go on, otherwise you own
    > nothing to me.
    >
    > If you think my skills are appropriate for collaboration, please contact

    me
    > at
    >
    > Cordially yours,
    > Bogdan Zamfir

    The problem I see in yer letter is you charge by hr when we have no clue how
    long you actually work on the app. So for me it would have to be so much for
    the entire project. And it'd have to be extremly affordable.

    What i myself would want is a newsreader for binary files downloading. this
    is because none of the ones I've used do everything i want or are to hard to
    use. they all do things nice, but not all in one features. so i would have
    good features from certain apps added into one with a nice easy to use UI.
    if i could do this i would, but i know nothing of programming etc.

    Diehard, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Bogdan Zamfir

    K.A.Z. Guest

    Diehard wrote:

    > What i myself would want is a newsreader for binary files downloading.
    > this is because none of the ones I've used do everything i want or are to
    > hard to use. they all do things nice, but not all in one features. so i
    > would have good features from certain apps added into one with a nice easy
    > to use UI. if i could do this i would, but i know nothing of programming
    > etc.

    You want a program that will scan news-groups and pull all of the binary
    files?
    Yeah, I can write one for ya.

    K.A.Z., Dec 3, 2003
  5. Bogdan Zamfir

    Diehard Guest

    "K.A.Z." <> wrote in message news:5113793.BV1sJnodef@FreeBSD...
    > Diehard wrote:
    >

    > > What i myself would want is a newsreader for binary files downloading.
    > > this is because none of the ones I've used do everything i want or are

    > > hard to use. they all do things nice, but not all in one features. so i
    > > would have good features from certain apps added into one with a nice

    easy
    > > to use UI. if i could do this i would, but i know nothing of programming
    > > etc.

    > You want a program that will scan news-groups and pull all of the binary
    > files?
    > Yeah, I can write one for ya.

    No, that's not what i want. If you look at newsbin, news pro, bnr2, news
    leecher, news rover and so forth, i wanna find an app that has the features
    that i like from all of those, but built into one app with a nice easy to
    use UI. cus i would take all the cool features and make an app from them.

    Diehard, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Bogdan Zamfir

    Wizard Guest

    With 15 years experience you have to know that advertising your wares is
    SPam and quite unacceptable in Usenet. That, therefore, makes you
    without integrity and who the hell would give someone with no integrity
    a job/assignment.

    Wizard, Dec 3, 2003