    support, And your Personal Identity Theft Insurance - $25,000 policy!
    FREE! can i help you with your computer problems.
    www.myinvisusdirect.com/smith

    smithfam1, Jan 3, 2008

  2. From: "smithfam1" <>

    | Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !!
    | if your looking to stop Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers
    | you need a team of trained computer and security experts
    | to completely manage your online security for you.
    | it save you a bunch of TIME and MONEY by not charging you enormous
    | fees for expert service and support and you enjoy unlimited technical
    | support, And your Personal Identity Theft Insurance - $25,000 policy!
    | FREE! can i help you with your computer problems.
    | www.myjunk.com/smith

    Thanx for the laugh -- I needed a good chuckle !

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Jan 3, 2008

  3. smithfam1

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:15:20 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
    <> wrote:

    >Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !!

    AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
    certainly does not.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 3, 2008
  4. smithfam1

    Nodice Guest

    What's the smith bit of the url for, your commission?

    Nodice, Jan 4, 2008
  5. smithfam1

    smithfam1 Guest

    On Jan 3, 5:55 am, Jim Watt <_way> wrote:
    > On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:15:20 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !!

    > AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
    > certainly does not.
    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you.
    If you will go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/smith and run the test
    step 2
    you will see Thanks man

    AL
    Easley s.c.

    smithfam1, Jan 8, 2008
  6. smithfam1 tries to legitimize his spam:

    > Jim Watt <_way> wrote:
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !!

    Of course it does.

    >> AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
    >> certainly does not.

    > O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you. If
    > you will go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/spammersmith and run the test
    > step 2 you will see Thanks man

    Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
    software from a spammer?

    The page says:

    "Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
    finds."

    Because then you have to send *money* to:
    > AL Easley s.c.

    Bugger off, spammer.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 8, 2008
  7. smithfam1

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 03:19:31 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >smithfam1 tries to legitimize his spam:
    >
    >> Jim Watt <_way> wrote:

    >Of course it does.
    >
    >>> AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
    >>> certainly does not.

    >> O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you. If
    >> you will go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/spammersmith and run the test
    >> step 2 you will see Thanks man

    >Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
    >software from a spammer?
    >
    >The page says:
    >
    >"Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
    >finds."
    >
    >Because then you have to send *money* to:
    >> AL Easley s.c.

    >Bugger off, spammer.

    I second the motion.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 8, 2008
  8. David H. Lipman, Jan 8, 2008
  9. smithfam1

    smithfam1 Guest

    On Jan 7, 10:19 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > smithfam1 tries to legitimize his spam:
    >
    > > Jim Watt <_way> wrote:

    > Of course it does.
    >
    > >> AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
    > >> certainly does not.

    > > O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you. If
    > > you will go towww.myinvisusdirect.com/spammersmith and run the test
    > > step 2 you will see Thanks man

    > Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
    > software from a spammer?
    >
    > The page says:
    >
    > "Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
    > finds."
    >
    > Because then you have to send *money* to:
    >
    > > AL Easley s.c.

    > Bugger off, spammer.
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    I'm not a spammer....I'm just a Family man helping people with
    computer problems. the test will show you problems in your computer
    and yes you pay for the service it's a completely manage online
    security service...
    I help people you put people down.. your just mad at the world
    "I will pray for you" and Jim too

    GOD be with you
    AL

    smithfam1, Jan 9, 2008
  10. smithfam1

    Sebastian G. Guest

    smithfam1 wrote:

    > the test will show you problems in your computer

    Indeed: if you happen to actually an executable from an untrusted source,
    you have failed the test.

    > and yes you pay for the service

    Well, I hope you're aware that coercion is a crime.

    > I help people you put people down.. your just mad at the world
    > "I will pray for you" and Jim too
    >
    > GOD be with you
    > AL

    Wait a moment... this "god" thing is the typical diluted pseudo religion
    driven by the followers of the invisible pink unicorn to destroy the believe
    in Jesus and his almighty father, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

    Sebastian G., Jan 9, 2008
  11. smithfam1

    smithfam1 Guest

    OOOOOOOOO now i see your mad at GOD and the world...
    ok just thank of this "YOU R LOVED"

    smithfam1, Jan 9, 2008
  12. smithfam1 wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Bugger off, spammer.

    > I'm not a spammer....I'm just a Family man helping people

    out of their money.

    > with computer problems. the test will show you problems in your
    > computer and yes you pay for the service it's a completely manage
    > online security service... I help people you put people down.. your
    > just mad at the world "I will pray for you" and Jim too

    You post the same boilerplate badly-formatted text over and over, for
    dozens of posts. You never mention it costs money. You're a spammer.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 9, 2008
  13. David H. Lipman, Jan 9, 2008
  14. smithfam1

    Tim J. Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:51:52 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
    <> wrote:

    >On Jan 7, 10:19 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    ><> wrote:
    >> smithfam1 tries to legitimize his spam:

    >> Of course it does.

    >> > O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you. If
    >> > you will go towww.myinvisusdirect.com/spammersmith and run the test
    >> > step 2 you will see Thanks man

    >> Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
    >> software from a spammer?
    >>
    >> The page says:
    >>
    >> "Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
    >> finds."
    >>
    >> Because then you have to send *money* to:
    >>
    >> > AL Easley s.c.

    >> Bugger off, spammer.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    >I'm not a spammer...

    Just because you say you aren't doesn't negate the fact you are.

    >.I'm just a Family man helping people with
    >computer problems.

    You wouldn't be Alvin Russell Smith, would you?

    >the test will show you problems in your computer
    >and yes you pay for the service it's a completely manage online
    >security service...

    If you want people to take you seriously, you need to learn how to
    write properly. It also helps when you set your computer's time zone
    correctly. Now, why would anyone trust their computer security to
    someone who can't even do those simple things?

    >I help people you put people down.. your just mad at the world
    >"I will pray for you" and Jim too
    >
    > GOD be with you
    > AL

    Let me give you some advice, Al. It's always been my experience that
    whenever people try to openly mix God and their business, they are
    invaribly out to screw you.

    Tim J., Jan 9, 2008
  15. smithfam1

    Doug Weller Guest

    On 9 Jan, 05:01, Tim J. <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:51:52 -0800 (PST),smithfam1
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >On Jan 7, 10:19 pm, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > ><> wrote:
    > >>smithfam1tries to legitimize his spam:

    > >> Of course it does.

    > >> Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
    > >> software from a spammer?

    > >> The page says:

    > >> "Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
    > >> finds."

    > >> Because then you have to send *money* to:

    > >> Bugger off, spammer.

    > >> --
    > >> -bts
    > >> -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    > >I'm not a spammer...

    > Just because you say you aren't doesn't negate the fact you are.
    >
    > >.I'm just a Family man helping people with
    > >computer problems.

    > You wouldn't be Alvin Russell Smith, would you?

    Who's Alvin Russell Smith? He's certainly Al.
    I pointed out on a list that he's a spammer, his response was:
    "i understand now your just looking to be a man I'm sorry you r not in
    the USA "

    So Al's a spamming conman making physical threats to people who expose
    him. Nice guy, I wonder if he beats his kids and wife?

    Doug

    Doug Weller, Jan 9, 2008
  16. smithfam1

    Tim J. Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:49:26 -0800 (PST), Doug Weller
    <> wrote:

    >> You wouldn't be Alvin Russell Smith, would you?
    >>

    >Who's Alvin Russell Smith?

    Let's see what Alvin has to say first, then all will become clear.

    Tim J., Jan 9, 2008
  17. smithfam1

    Colin B. Guest

    smithfam1 <> wrote:

    > I'm not a spammer....I'm just a Family man helping people with
    > computer problems. the test will show you problems in your computer
    > and yes you pay for the service it's a completely manage online
    > security service...
    > I help people you put people down.. your just mad at the world
    > "I will pray for you" and Jim too
    >
    > GOD be with you

    First of all, you ARE a spammer! You spam usenet, that makes you
    a spammer. That shouldn't be TOO difficult to understand, I hope.

    Secondly, the fact that you're spamming for what appears to be a
    commission-paid service suggests that you don't care about anything
    other than grabbing some quick cash. You also don't mention that
    you're obtaining a commission on sales, based on the URL you're
    advertising. Incidentally, this payment and advertising model is
    generally an excellent yardstick for the quality of the product
    being hawked (i.e. terrible).

    Thirdly, your posts are barely comprehensible. Anyone who is trying
    to do business should be prepared to write in complete sentences with
    proper punctuation and spelling. Typos MAY be forgiven if vanishingly
    rare, but someone who makes no attempt at professionalism deserves no
    customers and no rewards for their (lack of) effort.

    Finally, while I certainly won't suggest you subvert your religious
    beliefs, but repeatedly mentioning GOD and praying for your
    detractors while not actually changing your offensive behaviour is
    almost never the sign of an honourable businessman. Instead, it
    suggests a sanctimonious con artist--the worst sort of all.

    Let me gently advise you to go and make peace with your God, and try
    to understand the nature of your hypocrisy.

    Most Sincerely,
    Colin

    Colin B., Jan 9, 2008
  18. smithfam1

    smithfam1 Guest

    ooooooo Man you people need to get a life.

    but i do love all the attention
    my web site is doing so good. Thanks guys for your help.
    Your doing a good job... o and Doug YOU THE MAN !

    AL

    smithfam1, Jan 10, 2008
  19. smithfam1

    Tim J. Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:29:07 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
    <> wrote:

    >ooooooo Man you people need to get a life.
    >
    >but i do love all the attention
    >my web site is doing so good. Thanks guys for your help.
    >Your doing a good job... o and Doug YOU THE MAN !

    So I'm left to presume you actually *are* Alvin Russell Smith, the
    same one who Diane divorced in 1988 (great "family man" there), the
    one who can't seem to drive with proper registration and license, and
    the one who owes Greenville Hospital System a shitload of money. And
    how did that foreclosure work out? Oh yeah, happy belated 48th
    birthday, Al.

    Here's the deal, Alvin. BellSouth won't tolerate your spamming much
    more than the people in this group. Spam again, and you can kiss that
    DSL connection bye-bye. That's a promise.

    Tim J., Jan 10, 2008
  20. smithfam1

    <> wrote:

    >So Al's a spamming conman making physical threats to people who expose
    >him.

    I welcome his threats. I live a lot closer to him than he realizes.
    In fact, I'll bet I was no further than 10 miles from his house
    tonight.

    >Nice guy, I wonder if he beats his kids and wife?

    Probably. She left him in 1988.

    Tim J., Jan 10, 2008