I BUY USED CISCO EQUIPMENT & MORE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Network/Software Buyer, May 8, 2010.

  1. WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO,
    NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE,
    SYMANTEC & MORE

    I BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry,
    Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq,
    Sun, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Bintec, Siemens, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs,
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Qlogic, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia, VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec,
    McAfee and lots more.

    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING BELOW THAT I AM BUYING. ALSO
    BUYING THINGS NOT LISTED.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY OTHER ITEMS LIKE IBM, COMPAQ AND OTHER PARTS IN
    LARGE QUANTITIES. I AM LOOKING FOR RETAIL BOXES, BULK etc etc. Also
    looking for high valued items that I can move in my marketing
    channels.

    PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE WANT TO BUYS.

    I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I ALSO
    BUY EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE NOT LISTED, SO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME YOUR
    LIST.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package

    I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
    INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES

    I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

    If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me
    detailed list and pics and I will email you back offers asap!

    MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

    MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
    PACKAGES - I BUY ALL OFFICE PACKAGES!

    MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

    ** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

    I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
    or just Hologram CD's.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON
    VERSIONS...

    MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

    I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
    CD or DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE
    WITH SP1, 2 and 3.

    I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I NEED 1,000's.

    I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
    Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

    I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
    AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

    I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
    AND STANDARD.

    If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
    NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will
    give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase
    computers in bulk and have no use for the OEM package that came with
    their systems. Some companies just throw them in the trash not knowing
    that it is worth CA$H. We will pay top dollar for products produced by
    Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

    Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.

    I BUY used, new and refurbed Cisco, Lucent, Brocade, Nortel, Foundry,
    Extreme, Juniper, Microsoft, Adobe, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq,
    Sun, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Bintec, Siemens, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs,
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Qlogic, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia, VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec,
    McAfee and lots more.

    PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT EVERYTHING BELOW THAT I AM BUYING. ALSO
    BUYING THINGS NOT LISTED.

    I AM LOOKING TO BUY OTHER ITEMS LIKE IBM, COMPAQ AND OTHER PARTS IN
    LARGE QUANTITIES. I AM LOOKING FOR RETAIL BOXES, BULK etc etc. Also
    looking for high valued items that I can move in my marketing
    channels.

    I need the below Cisco and other equiment.

    3750 Series
    ************
    WS-C3750-48PS-S
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48PS-E
    WS-C3750-24PS-S
    WS-C3750-24PS-E
    WS-C3750-24TS-S
    WS-C3750-24TS-E

    WS-C3750E-24TD-S
    WS-C3750E-24TD-SD
    WS-C3750E-24TD-E
    WS-C3750E-48TD-S
    WS-C3750E-48TD-E
    WS-C3750E-48TD-SD
    WS-C3750E-24PD-S
    WS-C3750E-24PD-E
    WS-C3750E-48PD-S
    WS-C3750E-48PD-E
    WS-C3750E-48PD-SF
    WS-C3750E-48PD-EF

    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E
    WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U
    WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
    WS-C3750G-24T-S
    WS-C3750G-12S-S
    WS-C3750G-12S-E

    3560 Series
    ************
    WS-C3560-48PS-S
    WS-C3560-48PS-E
    WS-C3560-48TS-S
    WS-C3560-48PS-E
    WS-C3560-24PS-S
    WS-C3560-24PS-E
    WS-C3560-24TS-S
    WS-C3560-24TS-E

    WS-C3560E-24TD-S
    WS-C3560E-24TD-SD
    WS-C3560E-24TD-E
    WS-C3560E-48TD-S
    WS-C3560E-48TD-E
    WS-C3560E-48TD-SD
    WS-C3560E-24PD-S
    WS-C3560E-24PD-E
    WS-C3560E-48PD-S
    WS-C3560E-48PD-E
    WS-C3560E-48PD-SF
    WS-C3560E-48PD-EF

    WS-C3560G-48PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48PS-E
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3560G-48PS-E
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-24PS-E
    WS-C3560G-24TS-S
    WS-C3560G-24TS-E

    NPE-G1=
    NPE-G2=
    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9
    WS-X6704-10GE
    WS-X6748GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    WS-SUP720-3BXL
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    PA-MC-2T3+
    PA-MC-T3
    PA-MC-2T3
    PA-2T3+
    NPE G1
    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-DS3XM-12
    15454-OC192LR1550, 15454-OC192IR1550
    15454-OC12I41310
    15454-OC12I41310 4 Port OC12 cards
    15454-OC192LR1550
    15454-MRC-I-12
    15454-10E-L1-C
    15454-DS3XM12
    15454-TCC2P's

    ASA5520-BUN-K9
    ASA5540-BUN-K9
    ASA5550-BUN-K9
    CISCO3845
    CISCO3845-HSEC/K9
    CISCO3845-SEC/K9

    & MORE NOT LISTED...

    PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT SOME OF MY LUCENT, NORTEL & FUJITSU WANT TO
    BUYS. I AM BUY OTHER EQUIPMENT NOT LISTED AS WELL.

    0120-0143
    SBT1AN0

    11030-128
    BA1APXL

    11058L-128
    BAA9Y1R

    11073A-128
    BAA5BAB

    11073A-128
    BA1A6WK

    11073A-128
    BA1ANWK

    11075L-128
    BAC3282

    11075L-128
    BAC3882

    11075L-128
    BAC328W

    11076A-128
    BAA5BDD

    11076A-128
    BAA54DD

    11564B
    BAA8UTE

    11564C
    BAA8UT5

    11564D
    BA7AFFD

    11564E
    BA7AFFS

    29G-U
    SNRXD70

    81-5591
    T3PQATX

    81-5592A
    T3C5FFF

    81-5593A
    T3C3HJU

    81-5595A
    T3C5BBA

    81-5596
    T3C5GJH

    81-5597
    T3C3MSZ

    81-5598
    T3C3NTZ

    82-5517A
    T3C1DCX

    CS787B540
    PWPQ88C

    CS787B540
    PWPQARE

    CS787B540
    PWPQARF

    ERB3
    T3PQAE7

    ERB6
    T3PQANJ

    ERB6
    T3PQAGD

    FB016106B1A
    EGCPFD0

    FB0163051A
    EGPQCVE

    FB016305-1A

    FB016305A
    EGPQADB

    FB016305-A

    FB016581-1A
    EGPQCB5

    FB016581A
    EGPQCTF

    FB-026793-A
    EGPQCCR

    FB026823A
    EGPQCAP

    FB0268242A
    EGPQCAT

    FB0268243A
    EGPQCAU

    FB0268244A
    EGP1YY0

    FB026824A
    EGPQCTG

    FB026833A
    EGPQCDC

    FB026834A
    EGPQCDD

    FB027011A
    NGCPHJ0

    FB027013A
    EGPUCSG

    FB027045A
    EGP1ML0

    FB027046A
    NGCP8HV

    FB027047A
    EGP1340

    FB027141A
    NGCP90W

    FC9520VF22
    SN1PURH

    FC9580C9B1
    SNW2CWG

    FC9580C9C2
    SNW2CVG

    FC9580CPU2
    SOUCAEG

    FC9580D1V3
    SOI8AA0

    FC9580DCC2
    SOUCAEF

    FC9580GLL5
    SOUIAUZ

    FC9580L2C5
    SN12ALS

    FC9580L3F5
    SN03AJM

    FC9580L8B3
    SOUIAKB

    FC9580SF21
    SN5PMTE

    FC9580SF31
    SOUCAED

    FC9580SF33
    SOUCAGA

    FC9580SF41
    SOUCAAR

    FC9580ST31
    SOCUDCV

    FC9580VF21
    SOUCAD9

    FC9681C2D1
    SBH2CCB

    FC9681C2D2
    SBH2CDB

    FC9681CPU2
    SBCTKY8

    FC9682U1C1
    WMOPB76

    FC9682U2C1
    WMOPCAK

    FC9682U2C1
    WOWUAMC

    FC9682U3C1
    WMOPBPH

    FC9682U4C1
    WMOPBFE

    FC9682ULU1
    WOGUADC

    LNW249

    LNW26B

    LNW

    81.61323-1-SC

    LNW16
    SOUIATSFAA

    LNW19
    SOI6U20

    LNW19B
    SOI6120

    LNW2
    SOCUH0M

    LNW27
    SOIFBNZ

    LNW37
    SOI9L5T

    LNW37
    SOI9L5T

    LNW38
    SOI6BZ0

    LNW45
    SOI9LPU

    LNW49
    SOI9T4U

    LNW51
    SOI9T30

    LNW55
    SOUIAV1

    LNW56
    SOI1HS0

    LNW57
    SOI4DE0

    LNW58
    SOI4D0Z

    LNW59
    SOUIAB4

    LNW60
    SO2I96U

    LNW70
    SO2IMV4

    LNW74
    SO2ILU0

    LNW76
    SOI5MY0

    NT0H19AYE5
    WMOPCB4

    NT0H19AZE5
    WMOPCB5

    NT0H19DDE5
    WMTRYE0

    NT0H21CD
    WMD8GN8

    NT0H21CF

    NT0H21CBE5

    NT0H21CDE5

    NT0H21CB
    WMD8GND

    NTCA26CA
    WMIUU40

    NTCA90CA
    WMEC39N

    NTCA90CA
    WMC4V70

    NTCA90DA
    WMC4V80

    NTCA90EA
    WMTNT06

    NTCA90FA
    WM1TV0P

    NTCA90GA
    WM1TV0E

    NTCA36CC

    NTCA36BA

    NTLX44AA
    ENI250P

    NTLX44AA
    ENI250N

    NTRX50NL
    SOI3770

    NTRX50NM
    SOI3780

    NTWR30AA
    SNT1Z2C

    NTWR30BA
    WMTUCSA

    NTN438DA

    NTWR31AB

    WS-C2960G-48TC-L

    WS-SUP720-3B

    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    WS-X4516-10ge

    WS-X6548-GE-TX

    WS-X6704-10GE

    WS-X6724-SFP

    WS-X6748-GE-TX

    BBG2B

    BBF2C

    Cisco 12000 SIP 601

    NT5C07AC
    PWDQAE7

    NTK586DEE5

    BKG2

    · 81.8800-PLM048-10 REV H

    · LPA833

    · LPA420

    · 15454-OC48E-35.04=

    · 15454-OC48E-35.00=

    · NTCA04WP

    · NTCA30LK

    * NTCAO7KP

    LNW20

    LNW82

    NXWCC60E or NXWCC60N

    130-0712-920

    FC96828TC1-I02
    WMOMA2U

    FC96828TC2-I05
    WOOMADK

    FC9682ASC1-I02
    WMOGAM2

    FC9682CDC1-I03
    WMOTB5R

    FC9682CMC1-I02
    WMOTB4A

    FC9682F005-I02
    WMDFFAJ

    FC9682F010-I02
    WMDFFAB

    FC9682F020-I02
    WMDFFB0

    FC9682F065-I02
    WMDD590

    FC9682F075
    WMOGAF0

    FC9682FAN6
    WMPQATJ

    FC9682GUC1-I07
    WMOMA4B

    FC9682LAM5
    WMOTBM4

    FC9682M2C1-I02
    WMOGAJW

    FC9682RCS1-I03
    WMOTB5P

    FC9682RDC1-I02
    WOOMACW

    FC9682RMC1-I02
    WMOMA0T

    FC9682SCC4-I02
    WMUCASP

    FC9682SHP3-I04
    WMUCA1M

    FC9682ST31-I04
    WMUCATN

    FC9682U1C1-I04
    WMOPB76

    FC9682U1C2-I02
    WOWUAMC

    FC9682U2C1-I07
    WMOPCAK

    FC9682U3C1-I02
    WMOPBPH

    FC9682U4C1-I02
    WMOPBFE

    FC9682ULU1-I04
    WOGUADC

    I am looking to buy Alcatel Models 3AL45028AA & 3AL45028AJ

    I am looking to buy all Brocade equipment from 4100 series, 5100
    series, 7000 series, 48000 gear

    Please email me your lists
    Network/Software Buyer, May 8, 2010

  2. Network/Software Buyer

    usedcisco2011

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    hey, i'm Daisy. the supplier of used original Cisco. PM me
    MSN:chn-cisco2 At hotmail Dot com
    SKYPE: usedcisco2011
    Daisy At chn-cisco Dot com
    usedcisco2011, Jun 28, 2011

  3. Network/Software Buyer

    Eric Lv

    Joined:
    May 26, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,sir
    I can supply you some of these,plz feel free to contact me at( eric AT zf-networks Dot com) for more details.I'm sure my price is competitive.
    Eric Lv, Jun 28, 2011