    it and broke it in half and I put a dent in the back cover and unhooked the
    connector from the hard drive. I then threw the pieces of it in the
    dumpster.

    Stacey Chuffo, May 17, 2009

  2. Stacey Chuffo

    Tony Guest

    The two words *defunct* and *extinct* come to mind in the same breath as an
    ipod. I'm quite sure in a couple of years time no one will even remember the
    name ipod with the advent of the 32 and 64 gigabyte chips from companies such as
    sandisk which cost less last much longer and have no lag.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    realm of understandability

    Tony, May 17, 2009

  3. Stacey Chuffo wrote:
    more inane troll drivel

    Plonk

    Jeffrey Scott McAuley, May 17, 2009

    Jeffrey Scott McAuley, May 17, 2009
  5. "POGO PUNY" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > "Brenda Ann" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Stacey Chuffo" <> wrote in message
    > > > It's Twoo. I had a 4th Generation 40 gigabyte ipod with the battery

    that
    > > > wouldn't hold a charge and when I plugged in it Windows Vista would

    say Do
    > > > you want to check this drive for errors and I kept doing that and

    Vista
    > > > wouldn't find any errors. Then the few times that Itunes didn't hang

    it
    > > > would tell me "this ipod appears to be corrupted" and I restored it
    > > > several times. When Itunes would hang I unplugged it and it stopped
    > > > hanging and told me the same corrupted message and when I was playing
    > > > songs it would skip to the next song half way through the song and it
    > > > would stop half way though the song sometime so I unhooked it from my
    > > > surround sound system and I threw it on the ground and I took a 25

    pound
    > > > weight set and smashed the Ipod with it and broke it in half and I put

    > > > dent in the back cover and unhooked the connector from the hard drive.

    > > > then threw the pieces of it in the dumpster.
    > > >

    > > I suggest replacement with a Toshiba Gigabeat. You can get an 80GB

    Gigabeat
    > > for about half or less of what you paid for your overpriced Apple

    product,
    > > and you don't even have to use annoyingly complex software to load the
    > > thing, just drag and drop and then make an m3u file for what you've just
    > > loaded, and voila!, days of music without pulling your hair out trying

    > > load it. :)

    > yes. it¹s always nice to have a PIECE OF SHIT that no one else wants

    Yea, that's what your parents said when I asked about you. :p

    Andy from Dover, May 19, 2009
  6. "Stacey Chuffo" <> wrote in message
    > It's Twoo. so I unhooked it from my surround sound system and I threw
    > it on the ground and I took a 25 pound weight set and smashed the Ipod

    with
    > it and broke it in half and I put a dent in the back cover and unhooked

    the
    > connector from the hard drive. I then threw the pieces of it in the
    > dumpster.

    Did you work for Firedog? This answers the question "Why did Circuit City
    fail?"

    Seriously, Anger Management classes may be your best option. :p

    Andy from Dover, May 19, 2009