    at the moment I don't need or want. Please help. thanks in advance.
    cl.
    , Jul 19, 2005

  2. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > I will have the Fox browser open, and I clic on a another address/or
    > favoite/bookmark, and only half of the page/website opens,,,, so I
    > have 1/2 of a website on the right and 1/2 of another website on
    > the left . I am sure I did this, (I think) but I sure don't know how.
    > Could someone tell me how to fix, so I just have one website page
    > open. I can see on certain situations ''this'' would be great, but
    > at the moment I don't need or want. Please help. thanks in advance.
    > cl.

    Hmmm. Strange. There is a bookmarklet that will split a Moz window
    vertically to show two sites. The way out of that display is to simply
    click another link. If that's not it I don't have a clue.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Pastor Dave Guest

    Pastor Dave, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Ed Mullen Guest

    Pastor Dave wrote:

    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:32:00 -0400, Ed Mullen
    > <> spake thusly:
    >

    >>If that's not it I don't have a clue.

    > <Pastor Dave passed out and needs reviving> :)

    ROFLOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Dave. But I'll reveal my
    secret in the hopes of reviving you. It's easy to look smart when you
    only speak when you know an answer! :-D

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net