    ok, since i was told not to post about SQL anymore given that 'i can't read
    headers' LOL,... can I ask about windows 2000 server administration then?

    am serious...

    Pachy, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Pachy

    Mimic Guest

    "Pachy" <> wrote in message
    news:AHH1c.135915$...
    > ok, since i was told not to post about SQL anymore given that 'i can't

    read
    > headers' LOL,... can I ask about windows 2000 server administration then?
    >
    > am serious...

    Ignore what he said, he went off on a bender for no reason.
    Whilst the question wasnt suited to this group, he was just being a
    prick.
    Check the thread again, i posted the answer you need.

    And yuh, go for it with the 2k Q, im sure someone will know the
    answer.

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Pachy

    Pachy Guest

    thanx mimic... you are very kind....
    right now my first task is to install windows 2000 server and i will get
    back to you with my first question

    "Mimic" <> wrote in message
    > "Pachy" <> wrote in message
    > > ok, since i was told not to post about SQL anymore given that 'i can't

    > read
    > > headers' LOL,... can I ask about windows 2000 server administration

    then?

    > > am serious...
    > >

    > Ignore what he said, he went off on a bender for no reason.
    > Whilst the question wasnt suited to this group, he was just being a
    > prick.
    > Check the thread again, i posted the answer you need.
    >
    > And yuh, go for it with the 2k Q, im sure someone will know the
    > answer.
    >
    > --
    > Mimic
    >
    > ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    > "Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own

    nightmares."

    Pachy, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Pachy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <zqI1c.136173$>

    > thanx mimic... you are very kind....
    > right now my first task is to install windows 2000 server and i will get
    > back to you with my first question

    Just a suggestion there. Make sure the drive is 2gb or bigger if it will be
    a standalone. If you want Active Directory, 4gb or more is needed for a
    simple "experiment with it" system. :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Mar 5, 2004