    With warm regards
    vineet mehta

    , Jan 17, 2008

  2. richard Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:58:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >Dear Sir
    >I am unable to acess my gmail account.sometime it window sign in come
    >and when i sign my account the screen shows it loading and then there
    >no display in my laptop screen ,but if i open my yahoo or any other
    >mail account there is no problem please help me out because most of my
    >important mail come in gmail account .
    >So please send me a reply in my yahoo
    >id : as i have three gmail account
    >vineetmehta07@gmail
    >
    >vinje27@gmail,com
    >all account is having same problem .
    >Please help me out as soon as possible.
    >
    >With warm regards
    >vineet mehta

    Try the password. If the password is "AaBbCc" and you typed in
    "aabbcc" then it is case sensitive. Another good free source of email
    is www.usa.com

    BTW this forum is a world wide newsgroup not afilliated with, or
    staffed by, gmail.com.

    richard, Jan 17, 2008

  3. Guest

    Disable javascript in the browser, and then try.

    , Jan 17, 2008
  4. Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:58:55 -0800, vin007mehta wrote:

    > Dear Sir
    > I am unable to acess my gmail account.sometime it window sign in come
    > and when i sign my account the screen shows it loading and then there
    > no display in my laptop screen ,but if i open my yahoo or any other
    > mail account there is no problem please help me out because most of my
    > important mail come in gmail account .
    > So please send me a reply in my yahoo
    > id : as i have three gmail account
    > vineetmehta07@gmail
    >
    > vinje27@gmail,com
    > all account is having same problem .
    > Please help me out as soon as possible.
    >
    > With warm regards
    > vineet mehta

    Yeah. We'll be right over.

    Dan C, Jan 17, 2008
  5. Gmail Team Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Dear Sir
    > I am unable to acess my gmail account.sometime it window sign in come
    > and when i sign my account the screen shows it loading and then there
    > no display in my laptop screen ,but if i open my yahoo or any other
    > mail account there is no problem please help me out because most of my
    > important mail come in gmail account .
    > So please send me a reply in my yahoo
    > id : as i have three gmail account
    > vineetmehta07@gmail
    >
    > vinje27@gmail,com
    > all account is having same problem .
    > Please help me out as soon as possible.
    >
    > With warm regards
    > vineet mehta

    No problem. We need your Gmail account password to reset the account for
    you. Don't worry, all emails will still be there after a hard reset. The
    email address is , your email will be
    available within 2 hours.

    Gmail Team, Jan 17, 2008
  6. bk Guest

    wrote:
    > Dear Sir
    > I am unable to acess my gmail account.sometime it window sign in come
    > and when i sign my account the screen shows it loading and then there
    > no display in my laptop screen ,but if i open my yahoo or any other
    > mail account there is no problem please help me out because most of my
    > important mail come in gmail account .
    > So please send me a reply in my yahoo
    > id : as i have three gmail account
    > vineetmehta07@gmail
    >
    > vinje27@gmail,com
    > all account is having same problem .
    > Please help me out as soon as possible.
    >
    > With warm regards
    > vineet mehta

    Sorry to inform you, but now all 4 accounts you have are going to get
    spammed to death. It's the way the Internet works.

    bk, Jan 18, 2008
  7. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:08:00 -0500, bk <> wrote:

    >Sorry to inform you, but now all 4 accounts you have are going to get
    >spammed to death. It's the way the Internet works.

    I rarely, if ever, see spam to addresses when I put them in the body
    of the message. The spambots harvest from the headers. Rarely from the
    body.

    Evan Platt, Jan 18, 2008
  8. wrote:
    > Dear Sir
    > I am unable to acess my gmail account.sometime it window sign in come
    > and when i sign my account the screen shows it loading and then there
    > no display in my laptop screen ,but if i open my yahoo or any other
    > mail account there is no problem please help me out because most of my
    > important mail come in gmail account .
    > So please send me a reply in my yahoo
    > id : as i have three gmail account
    > vineetmehta07@gmail
    >
    > vinje27@gmail,com
    > all account is having same problem .
    > Please help me out as soon as possible.
    >
    > With warm regards
    > vineet mehta

    Google policy now dictates that all Gmail and Google Groups users must
    have an IQ that is higher than 4. You fall below the required minimum
    level so your account has been closed.

    Gmail Support Team

    Gmail Support, Jan 21, 2008