    The gave me some feel funny looks.

    --
    Zozzer
    Zozzer, Jul 5, 2006

  2. I downloaded a season of Australia's Next Top Model and while I like the
    cussing and nudity I found myself, during the nude shoot, thinking "Wow!
    That's a nice Hasselblad digital!"

    --
    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 6, 2006

  3. Zozzer

    Pat Guest

    Remember the post about 6 months ago where someone said they were
    watching some porn flick and it in was a Minolta camera. He wanted to
    know what model camera it was. Now THAT is taking it too far. OTOH,
    many members of the group said that if he would send the tape, they
    would be happy to review it and let him know what camera it was. Of
    course, many people also said "there was a camera in the movie????".

    Pat, Jul 6, 2006
  4. Zozzer

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Zozzer wrote:
    > The other day a few of the guys at work
    > where admiring a lovelly young lady on a
    > calender.
    >
    > When I said I didn't like the picture because
    > the lighting as all wrong, her skin tones weren't
    > natural and she had two highlights in her eyes.
    >
    > The gave me some feel funny looks.
    >
    > --
    > Zozzer

    All those trees are getting in the way of admiring the forest. Note you
    may also want the doctor to check your testosterone levels.... Grin.
    Ron Hunter, Jul 6, 2006
  5. Zozzer

    Roy G Guest

    "Zozzer" <> wrote in message
    > The other day a few of the guys at work
    > where admiring a lovelly young lady on a
    > calender.
    >
    > When I said I didn't like the picture because
    > the lighting as all wrong, her skin tones weren't
    > natural and she had two highlights in her eyes.
    >
    > The gave me some feel funny looks.
    >
    > --
    > Zozzer

    Hi

    It works in the opposite direction also. I remember two of the younger
    members of a Camera Club went off to a Photo Show, and as well as all the
    latest equipment, one stand had Topless Models posing on motor bikes.

    These young lads took quite a lot of shots, and were very pleased with the
    results. However when us older types got to look at the prints, there was
    much laughter. In every single shot, which did not have Camera shake, the
    sharpest point of focus was a Nipple, and with a small DoF, the photos were
    fairly useless.

    I suspect they had never seen a real pair of tits in good light before.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jul 6, 2006
  6. Zozzer

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-07-05, Zozzer <> wrote:
    > The other day a few of the guys at work
    > where admiring a lovelly young lady on a
    > calender.
    >
    > When I said I didn't like the picture because
    > the lighting as all wrong, her skin tones weren't
    > natural and she had two highlights in her eyes.
    >
    > The gave me some feel funny looks.

    Don't worry =) That same thing happens to mee too =)
    Well actually when I see photo I start to think about lightning, etc.
    things on that photo. Even when it's girl calender =)

    --
    Petri Lopia :: lid
    StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.
    Petri Lopia, Jul 7, 2006