I am posting on three different google newsgroups, but can subscribe to the google archives, how do

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by LadyLollipop, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    LadyLollipop, Mar 7, 2005

  2. First learn how to post - /then/ worry about everything else. You're not
    even using Google to post (which is good because many here - including me -
    killfile posts that originate from Google). That big white box, below the
    box marked 'subject' is there for a reason - use it!

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Re:Get fucked

    LadyLollipop, <>, the ill-shapen,
    anti-intellectual bugbane, and person elected by the householders in a
    street to act as their representative at the local brothel, scribbled:

    You lazy fucking skanky bitch!! Post your question properly.

    Tomiichi Mitsubishi, Mar 7, 2005
  4. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    Re: Re:Get fucked

    "Tomiichi Mitsubishi"
    <-obsessive-compulsive-hispanic.org> wrote
    in message
    > LadyLollipop, <>, the ill-shapen,
    > anti-intellectual bugbane, and person elected by the householders in a
    > street to act as their representative at the local brothel, scribbled:
    >

    > You lazy fucking skanky bitch!! Post your question properly.

    Excuse me, and have a nice day.

    LL

    LadyLollipop, Mar 11, 2005
  5. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <> wrote in message
    > First learn how to post - /then/ worry about everything else. You're not
    > even using Google to post (which is good because many here - including
    > me - killfile posts that originate from Google). That big white box, below
    > the box marked 'subject' is there for a reason - use it!
    >
    > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > How to Act Smart on Usenet
    >
    > Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    > http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    >
    > How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
    > http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
    >
    > Otherwise, you might as well try here: