    Server 2008 On My Home Computer's, Just FYI.

    You Just Lost A Long Time Microsoft Customer 4 Life, Just FYI. From Now On I
    Am A Linux Customer 4 Life, Just FYI.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2008

  2. Bye Y I.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 5, 2008

  3. What a bunch of horse Crap

    <> wrote in message
    >I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Long Term
    >Support Official Beta, Just FYI.
    >
    > Thanks A Lot Microsoft 4 Telling Me That I Can Not Run Microsoft Windows
    > Server 2008 On My Home Computer's, Just FYI.
    >
    > You Just Lost A Long Time Microsoft Customer 4 Life, Just FYI. From Now On
    > I Am A Linux Customer 4 Life, Just FYI.

    Mark you words. You are a Linux Customer for life. That will last about 2
    weeks you mentally retarted douche bag.

    Just FYI. People who capitalize the first letter of each word don't have
    all their marbles in one bag anyway.

    Spanky deMonkey, Apr 5, 2008
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Long Term
    >Support Official Beta, Just FYI.

    > Thanks A Lot Microsoft 4 Telling Me That I Can Not Run Microsoft Windows
    > Server 2008 On My Home Computer's, Just FYI.

    Microsoft Didn't Tell Me That I Can't Run Windows 2008 Server. Just FYI.
    Microsoft Won't Even Talk To Me. Just FYI. Microsfot Doesn't Talk To Right
    Wing Wacko's. Just FYI.

    The Real Reason Is I Can't Afford To Purchase Windows 2008 Server. Just
    FYI. Because I Won't Get A Job And I Have To Live Off Of Money The State
    Gives Me. Just FYI

    I Am A Loser. Just FYI.

    Where Is My Medication? Just FYI

    Guest, Apr 5, 2008
  5. Guest

    Carlos Guest

    RE: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Long Te

    "Live Free, Die Well"
    Actor "The Rock" in The Scorpion King.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 5, 2008
  6. Guest

    kevpan815 Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Lon

    Tell That 2 The Microsoft Employee Who Called Me Up On Friday, And Left A
    Voice Mail On My Cell Phone, Those Microsoft
    B*******************************************!

    kevpan815, Apr 5, 2008
  7. Re: What a bunch of horse Crap

    Please, let's not attack anyone personally. It does nothing to improve
    anyone's existance and also nothing to demonstrate the strength of your
    arguments. We avoid that in this newsgroup.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 5, 2008
  8. Guest

    Kevpan815 Guest

    "kevpan815" <> wrote in message
    > Tell That 2 The Microsoft Employee Who Called Me Up On Friday, And Left A
    > Voice Mail On My Cell Phone, Those Microsoft

    My Dad Told Me That When The Microsoft Employee Called They Asked That I Not
    Use Any Microsoft Products Because I Embarass Microsoft. Just FYI.
    Microsoft Doesn't Want To Be Embarassed By Complete Retards. Just FYI.

    My Dad Said I Was A Complete Retard. Just FYI.

    I Need To Go To My Room Now. Just FYI

    Kevpan815, Apr 6, 2008
  9. Guest

    Bill Grant Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Long Te

    Very good.! No prizes for guessing which ones to delete.

    Bill Grant, Apr 8, 2008
  10. Guest

    Carlos Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Lon

    Hmmm...
    English is not my native language, it is Spanish.
    So I am missing something between the lines here.
    Could some of the regulars in this NG explain me what is the fun that I seem
    to be missing?
    My original 4 word phrase is a replica of what actor "The Rock" said in "The
    Scorpion King" movie.
    I linked the "freeware" Ubuntu world that Kevin wanted to live in with the
    "Live Free, Die Well" phrase, which seemed quite appropriate then.
    Now I am a little lost here.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 9, 2008
  11. Guest

    Jane C Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Lon

    Carlos,

    Many, many folk are so fed up with kevpan that they would like him not to
    "Live Free or Well"....so you know what that leaves ;-)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

    Jane C, Apr 9, 2008
  12. Guest

    Carlos Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Lon

    Jane,
    ROTF LMAO!!!
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 9, 2008
  13. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Re: I Am Officially Returning To Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.04 Lon

    Really? :) Too bad he metastasized over here.

    John Barnes, Apr 9, 2008