I am now MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by alhajiagba, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. alhajiagba

    alhajiagba Guest

    Do u think i can get a job in Nigeria with MCSA, MCDBA and
    SAP FI / Co certified

    I am in Gerany with working experience in Germany, UK,
    Ireland and Eastern Europe.

    Regards

    Alhajiagba

    Saturday 020803.
    >I encourage all those who are still on the way you will

    surely make it.

    alhajiagba, Aug 6, 2003