    I do not recall changing settings to up set this.

    Please can you help me

    Stephanie
    Stephanie Murphy, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Stephanie  Murphy

    °Mike° Guest

    On the very slim chance that you actually might read
    this reply, you have posted your question to an international
    usenet newsgroup, that has nothing at all to do with
    Indigo or any other ISP. See:
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

    Please contact Indigo directly.

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:15:45 -0000, in