    tell me any software or website that provide question,labsim,examsim.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks and good lucks to all.

    duc, Sep 9, 2003

  2. duc

    Lady Guest

    If you're new to networking, you might want to try some structured training
    like www.smartcertify.com

    If you have some networking knowledge and are simply new to certification,
    the MS Press and MOC are great for independent study.

    You'll need some practice questions too. I prefer www.selftestsoftware.com

    "duc" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am a newbie here and new in MCSA world. I'm planning on taking MCSA

    exams.

    > I dont know what books, software or others materials are required for

    MCSA.
    > Do I right on this: MSPress Trainnig Kit, MOC. Or something elses? Could

    you

    Lady, Sep 10, 2003