    Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    IT people.

    , May 12, 2008

  2. Fergal Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    > Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    > IT people.

    It's just a pity that you can't string a short sentence together!
    Fergal, May 12, 2008

  3. Tom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    > Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    > IT people.

    Yep.
    All the really great IT guys use AOL
    Tom, May 12, 2008
  4. joevan Guest

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 20:45:35 GMT, "Tom" <lkhh@.net> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    >> Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    >> IT people.
    >>

    >Yep.
    >All the really great IT guys use AOL

    I don't think I would call anybody for information that had anything
    to do with aol.
    joevan, May 12, 2008
  5. Tom Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 20:45:35 GMT, "Tom" <lkhh@.net> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>>I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    >>> Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    >>> IT people.
    >>>

    >>Yep.
    >>All the really great IT guys use AOL

    > I don't think I would call anybody for information that had anything
    > to do with aol

    You have the firm grasp on the obvious my man.
    Congratulations.
    Tom, May 13, 2008
  6. Evan Platt Guest

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs
    Evan Platt, May 13, 2008
  7. Guest

    On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:16:44 -0500, Lookout <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >This is your brain.............
    > >(eggs frying)

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs

    In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    department who then told me the inside scoop.
    , May 13, 2008
  8. Lothar Guest

    <> wrote in message
    On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:16:44 -0500, Lookout <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >This is your brain.............
    > >(eggs frying)

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs

    In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    department who then told me the inside scoop.

    It's too bad they forgot to tell you how to construct sentence and spell.
    Did your sales contacts approve of your great communication skills?
    Lothar, May 13, 2008
  9. Tom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:16:44 -0500, Lookout <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >This is your brain.............
    > >(eggs frying)

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs

    ..In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    in the company.

    Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    >>>department who then told me the inside scoop.

    Did he forget to give you the scoop about AOL?
    Tom, May 13, 2008
  10. Joejam1 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    > Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    > IT people.

    I have a thought.
    If you are your own IT department shoot yourself a memo.
    Tell yourself to stop posting from Google ( you would know why since your an
    IT genius)
    Tell yourself to get a real news reader so you can check your spelling and
    post properly (of course you knew that because your an IT genius)
    Joejam1, May 13, 2008
  11. samuel Guest

    wrote in
    s.com:

    > I can

    I doubt it
    samuel, May 13, 2008
  12. Joejam1 wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>I can manage and IT department better than the internal IT VP.
    >> Experienced C-level executive who knows the ins and outs better than
    >> IT people.
    >>

    > I have a thought.
    > If you are your own IT department shoot yourself a memo.
    > Tell yourself to stop posting from Google ( you would know why since your an
    > IT genius)
    > Tell yourself to get a real news reader so you can check your spelling and
    > post properly (of course you knew that because your an IT genius)

    <AOL-GG-WebTV>

    he he

    </AOL-GG-WebTV>

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 13, 2008
  13. Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?

    <> wrote in message

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], May 13, 2008
  14. Guest

    On May 12, 7:00 pm, "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]"
    <> wrote:
    > Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T..
    > Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:16:44 -0500, Lookout <>
    > > wrote:

    > > >This is your brain.............
    > > >(eggs frying)

    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs
    > > --
    > > To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    > waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    > in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    > samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    > in the company.
    >
    > Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    > department who then told me the inside scoop.

    Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    my power base. My experiment is now complete here.

    By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    now have some material to provoke the IT VP.
    , May 13, 2008
  15. catchme Guest

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP] wrote:
    > Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?

    come on, waaaay too easy.
    catchme, May 13, 2008
  16. catchme Guest

    wrote:
    > On May 12, 7:00 pm, "pcbutts1 [MS MVP]"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    >> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    >> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
    >> Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs
    >>> --
    >>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >> In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    >> waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    >> in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    >> samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    >> in the company.
    >>
    >> Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    >> department who then told me the inside scoop.

    > Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    > same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    > respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    > allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    > my power base. My experiment is now complete here.
    >
    > By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    > and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    > fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    > materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    > to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    > now have some material to provoke the IT VP.

    truly you are an asshole.
    as a ceo you should fire yourself for having fired people who do their
    jobs better than you, and who would have contributed more to a teamwork
    enviroment if it were not for your own destructive tactics, which would
    ultimately bring down any company you would work for.

    really you oughtta work on team BUILDING exercises.
    it may even allow you to be a better person, and you would not have to
    worry about slander.
    hint- slander cannot be curtailed entirely by retribution.
    In fact you would only feed the fire, and then you would have an entire
    floor working to get you fired.

    by the way, you wouldnt be related to Gil Amelio, would you?
    catchme, May 13, 2008
  17. "Bill" could not answer it ;0)

    pcbutts1 [MS MVP], May 13, 2008
  18. Guest

    On May 12, 8:06 pm, catchme <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > On May 12, 7:00 pm, "pcbutts1  [MS MVP]"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >> Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?

    > >> --

    > >> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > >> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > >> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III  aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
    > >> Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >> In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    > >> waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    > >> in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    > >> samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    > >> in the company.

    > >> Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    > >> department who then told me the inside scoop.

    > > Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    > > same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    > > respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    > > allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    > > my power base. My experiment is now complete here.

    > > By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    > > and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    > > fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    > > materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    > > to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    > > now have some material to provoke the IT VP.

    > truly you are an asshole.
    > as a ceo you should fire yourself for having fired people who do their
    > jobs better than you, and who would have contributed more to a teamwork
    > enviroment if it were not for your own destructive tactics, which would
    > ultimately bring down any company you would work for.
    >
    > really you oughtta work on team BUILDING exercises.
    > it may even allow you to be a better person, and you would not have to
    > worry about slander.
    > hint- slander cannot be curtailed entirely by retribution.
    > In fact you would only feed the fire, and then you would have an entire
    > floor working to get you fired.
    >
    > by the way, you wouldnt be related to Gil Amelio, would you?- Hide quoted text -

    No, but Steve Jobs is no better. He is just a ruthless and thats just
    the way it works when you are a powerful c-level. There are a number
    of people who can do better than me, but I can talk better and make
    money for next to no work.

    It's not about teamwork or company benefit; only my primacy. In the
    old days I would get the best meat and sleep closer to the fire
    because I had a big club. Think what you want but more than 15 times
    the average salary when I account for my bonus. Who cares if I step on
    people on my way up!
    , May 13, 2008
  19. Joejam1 Guest

    <> wrote:
    > Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz, Beauregard T.
    > Shagnasty,Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > On May 12, 4:53 pm, Evan Platt <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:16:44 -0500, Lookout <>
    > > wrote:

    > > >This is your brain.............
    > > >(eggs frying)

    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs
    > > --
    > > To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > In my last company I got personally involved in the IT department and
    > waqs able to make great changes. This despite that my background was
    > in sales and I am a high level exec. Still I wanted to contol the
    > samll detail and day to day operations and I understood where IT fit
    > in the company.
    >
    > Much of what I understood was from an employee fired from the IT
    > department who then told me the inside scoop.

    Thank you all for your responses. At my last job I would behave the
    same way as the CEO in order to incite people. Then after the provoked
    respose, I would actively pressure their managers to fire them. This
    allowed me to build an environment of fear and intimidation to further
    my power base. My experiment is now complete here.

    By the way I just used the digruntled IT guy to further my own ends
    and control the IT department through his slander. Ultimately I was
    fired from the job when I was unable to actually make my promises
    materialize, but whithin a year I was a CEO at a larger company. All
    to build wealth and further my own ends. Thanks for the responses as I
    >>>.now have some material to provoke the IT VP.

    O.K
    Run along now, it's getting late and you know how you hate to get up for
    early morning classes.
    Sweet dreams.
    Joejam1, May 13, 2008
  20. pcbutts1 [hilariously masquerading as an MS MVP] wrote:

    > Basic IT knowledge test: What does DOS stand for?

    In your case, it should be Denial Of Service.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 13, 2008