I am missing some CABS for Win 98 Is there a place I can download them?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred McDonald, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Fred McDonald, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Fred McDonald

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Fred McDonald said:

    (nothing in the body)

    They are on your Windows Setup CD.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. If I had that CD, I would not be asking for help..

    Fred McDonald, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Fred McDonald

    gangle Guest

    If you list which specific CABs you need, perhaps someome
    will post then for you. They are not available on any websites
    I have ever seen.

    gangle, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Fred McDonald

    Boomer Guest

    Fred McDonald wrote:

    > If I had that CD, I would not be asking for help..

    You never said that you didn't have the CD.

    Do you have the cab numbers or file names you need?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Fred McDonald

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:08:45 -0400, "Fred McDonald" <> wrote:

    No HTML.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640