    What exams I need to pass, and Could anybody share his(her) experiences?

    TIA

    RongRong
    Rong, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Rong

    kpg Guest

    "Rong" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > I am MCSE 4.0, And I Want to upgradt to MCSE 2003,
    > What exams I need to pass, and Could anybody share his(her) experiences?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > RongRong

    That is so Rong.
    kpg, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Rong

    T-Bone Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote
    > > RongRong

    > That is so Rong.

    But remember two Rongs don't make a right.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Rong

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> > RongRong

    >> That is so Rong.

    > But remember two Rongs don't make a right.

    I'm sorry, you have the Rong number.

    JaR
    Operator Thug
    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > "kpg" <> wrote
    >>> RongRong

    >> That is so Rong.

    > But remember two Rongs don't make a right.

    But three wefts do.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:%,
    > T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    >>
    >> "kpg" <> wrote
    >>>
    >>> That is so Rong.

    >> But remember two Rongs don't make a right.
    >>

    > But three wights do.

    IFYPFY
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Rong

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it (Rong) said in

    > Could anybody share his(her) experiences

    I was born a poor black child.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  8. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:eZsM6%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> In news:%,
    >> T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "kpg" <> wrote

    >>> But remember two Rongs don't make a right.
    >>>

    >> But three wefts do.

    > IFYPFY

    IFYP,WYI"F"FM

    I Fixed Your Post, Which You Incorrectly "Fixed" For Me

    Three wefts do indeed make a wight.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  9. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95A987CDCA540neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > incase you missed it (Rong) said in
    >
    >> Could anybody share his(her) experiences

    > I was born a poor black child.

    Are you my brother?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  10. Rong

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Ken Briscoe" <> said in

    > In news:Xns95A987CDCA540neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> incase you missed it (Rong) said in
    >>
    >>> Could anybody share his(her) experiences

    >> I was born a poor black child.

    > Are you my brother?

    Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love
    of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh...
    my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a
    poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my
    family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  11. Rong

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> But three wefts do.

    >> IFYPFY

    > IFYP,WYI"F"FM
    >
    > I Fixed Your Post, Which You Incorrectly "Fixed" For Me
    >
    > Three wefts do indeed make a wight.

    If you don't quit weaving about you are gonna make me woof!

    JaR
    Warped Thug
    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  12. Neil wrote:

    > Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the
    > love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends
    > and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for
    > me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on
    > the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

    Being the complete moran that I am, the second time I saw that movie in a
    theater, I provided the imaginary speech at the beginning of that movie.
    Some people chuckled, but I suppose they were laughing AT me, not with me.

    Me: What a bum!
    Martin: Huh?
    Me: You're a BUM!
    Martin: I am not a bum! I'm a Jerk!

    <more babble>

    Me: Tell us your story!
    Martin: Huh?
    Me: Your STORY!
    Martin: My story?
    Me: Yeah, your STORY! Are you freaking DEAF?
    Martin: Ok! I was born a poor black child...

    --
    Fris "I love talking to movie screens" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  13. Rong

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Fris "I love talking to movie screens" bee©, MCNGP #13

    try doing it while nothing else is happening. do it in the office. that
    should get everyone worried. here are some others to try:
    http://www.geocities.com/spitfire8to5/officedares.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  14. Rong

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95A995E76670Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in
    >
    >> Fris "I love talking to movie screens" bee©, MCNGP #13

    > try doing it while nothing else is happening. do it in the office.
    > that should get everyone worried. here are some others to try:
    > http://www.geocities.com/spitfire8to5/officedares.html

    I wish I had a mute button. Then people couldn't hear me laugh, and they'd
    still assume I was doing work.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 22, 2004
  15. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp No upgrade from NT4
    to MCSE 2003, you need to sit all your exams again.

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 23, 2004