  1. Jeff C.

    Jeff C. Guest

    I passed 070-272 yesterday so that I am MCDST now. Cheers!!!

    Jeff C., May 27, 2005

  2. Good Work, Jeff!! Congratulations!! My name is Davin Eastley. I'm 13 years
    old and am training for MCAD Certification. I love reading Amit Kalani's
    books.Feel free to e-mail me at .

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Davin Eastley, May 28, 2005

  3. Jeff C.

    Madeleine Guest

    you r 13?. I thing we must ban ALL CHILDREN younger then 18 to use this web
    site.

    Madeleine, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Jeff C.

    Madeleine Guest

    Congratulation for become a MCDST. when i was doing my exam especially the
    first one i was so nervous that i can't find word to describe it in here, but
    my hardwork and also the "free second shot" promotion help me to complete my
    exam.
    good luck for your future exam.

    Madeleine, Jun 10, 2005
  5. What rubbish? You can't ban... Also, I'm training for a cert and what is
    wrong with that? Also, I hate braindumps...

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 11, 2005
  6. Jeff C.

    Madeleine Guest

    Good for you. the only thing is you don't sound like a 13 years old and i
    wonder what's your real age.

    Madeleine, Jun 11, 2005
  7. Jeff C.

    T-Bone Guest

    "Davin Eastley" <> wrote
    > What rubbish? You can't ban... Also, I'm training for a cert and what is
    > wrong with that? Also, I hate braindumps...

    Congrats and don't worry about Maddy. She'll be fine once she gets her meds
    balanced out.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 13, 2005
  8. That is true. It isn't a web site. It's a newsgroup.I'm not relying on only
    a certification. I am going to be really building up my experience and start
    playing round with Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect, Visual
    Studio 2005, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 200 Advanced Server. My dad
    owns each of these so I can read up on these and get some hands on but I
    will mainly be focusing on Visual Studio as I am training to be a developer.
    I am then going to concentrate on the other platforms for if I later
    consider the MCSE certification. Thanks again for your message and support.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home