    Thanks for your advise in reaching my goal

    regards
    Serge
    serge calderara, Aug 10, 2005

  2. serge calderara

    Saga Guest

    Obviously, I can't tell you what course of action to take, but
    personally,
    I would continue with the .NET (2003) certification. Then after a year
    or 2, I would upgrade to .NET 2005

    - I would now have a current valid certification
    - I would have a en "easy" upgrade path to .NET 2005 once I became
    familiar with the product.
    - Once I did ugrade, I could honestly say that my certification was in
    .NET 2003 and .NET 2005.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Saga, Aug 10, 2005

  3. August 10, 2005

    Hi Serge!!! I would definitely complete your MCAD on 2003. My guess is
    that the exams probably won't be out until January. This will let you take
    an exam in Oct., then finish with 70-310 several months later. Then you can
    have an easy upgrade path from MCAD .Net 03 to two of the new
    certifications. Then it probably would be only one or two more exams for
    MCSD equivilent on 05, which is not much. Definitely get your MCAD now and
    then use the upgrade path later. It will be a LONG time before companies
    start to use 05 wide-spread, so you don't want to only have 2005 on your
    resume when most companies will be on 2003. :) This is my opinion, and it
    is glad to hear from you again! :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Hello folks

    In my personal opinion, I don't worry about the new exams coming or wait
    until they're here.
    I'm still migrating a website from clasic ASP to .NET!!!, and I'm going to
    run when Microsoft says "hey!, the new exams are here!".
    I still have to go deep in learn how the new 2.0 NET works, besides, I don't
    have the time to worry about the track I'm pursuing and know about the new
    version and keep my project up to date!

    So, I would recommend not to worry or run (unless you want to have a title
    like 'charter member')

    Have a good day

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Victor Guillen, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Thanks for your all comment folks
    I will then complete my MCAD on 2003 and let see after

    regards
    serge

    serge calderara, Aug 10, 2005