I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, JuniperNetworks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Netwo

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by buynetworks@gmail.com, Mar 16, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
    any of the above that you
    wish to sell.

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.
    >
    > We are buying most all software from the following..
    > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
    > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.
    >
    > Look below at our Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel & Other want to buys. We buy other models other than listed below. Email us with anything you have forsale... The below is just a small list of our current want to buys.

    Email with anything you have forsale..

    > Lucent
    >
    > TN1892
    > TN1873 E5PQA5G
    > TN1873 E5PQA4C
    > TN1873 E5PQA4U
    > TN1873 E5PQAV9
    > ERB5
    > ERB6
    > 44WW25
    > 44WW25A
    > 44WW28
    > 44WW28A
    > BNJ27B
    > BNJ27C
    > BNJ37
    > BNJ37B
    > BNJ55
    > TN844E
    > MC5D045A4F
    > MC5D097A3E
    > MC5D195A1
    > MC5X242A2E
    > TN335E E5PQAL7
    > TN335E E5PQA1R
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
    > TN335E E5PQ51L
    > TN832C
    > TN831C
    > 11076A-128
    > 11075L-128
    > 11073A-128
    > 11058L-128
    > LAA2B
    > UN376E
    > UN376F
    > KTU2
    > KTU1B
    > 44WR27B
    > 44WR27C
    > LNW46

    > Cisco
    >
    > 15454 XC-10G
    > 15454 SA-ANSI
    > 15454 FTA3
    > 15454 OC48 IR1310A
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550A
    > 15454 OC192 LR1550
    > 15454 OC192 IR1550
    > 15454 OC192 SR1310
    > 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
    > 15454 DS3-12
    > 15454 DS3N-12
    > 15454 DS3-12E
    > 15454 DS3N-12E
    > 15454 ML100T-12
    > 15454 G1K-4
    > 15454 E1000-2-G
    > 15454 DS3EC1-48
    > 15454 EIA BNC A48
    > 15454 EIN BNC B48
    > WS-X6704-10GE
    > WS-X6748GE-TX
    > WS-X6748-SFP
    > 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    > WS-SUP720-3BXL
    > WS-X6516A-GBIC
    > PA-MC-2T3+
    > PA-MC-T3
    > PA-MC-2T3
    > PA-2T3+
    > NPE G1

    WS-x4516

    Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
    I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
    Phones in Grade A Condition

    Email me if you have these..

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.
    Email

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA
    > NTBW70AA
    > NTBW70BA
    > NTGS63BA
    > NTGS63AA
    > NTHW31AB
    > NTRZ80BA
    > NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > NTCA30CK
    > NT8E01QW
    > NTGS50AA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    > Tellabs
    > 81-5543A SC
    > 81-5542A
    > 81-5517A T3C1BB1
    > 82-5517A
    >
    > JUNIPER
    > P-1GE-SX-B
    > P-1GE-SX
    > P-1GE-LX-B
    > P-1GE-LX

    M7i

    > ALCATEL
    > 3AL45028AA
    > 3AL45028AJ

    Email with anything that you have forsale..
    , Mar 16, 2008

  2. Guest

    Re: I am looking to buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, JuniperNetworks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, NokiaVPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe

    On Mar 16, 2:43 pm, wrote:
> [...]

    > >          NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > >          NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > >          NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P
    > >          NTCA30CK
    > >          NT8E01QW
    > >          NTGS50AA

    > Nortel Baystack 5510-48T
    >
    > Nortel Baystack 5510-24T
    >
    > >          Tellabs
    > >          81-5543A SC
    > >          81-5542A
    > >          81-5517A T3C1BB1
    > >          82-5517A

    > >            JUNIPER
    > >                      P-1GE-SX-B
    > >                      P-1GE-SX
    > >                      P-1GE-LX-B
    > >                      P-1GE-LX

    >                          M7i
    >

    > > ALCATEL
    > > 3AL45028AA
    > > 3AL45028AJ

    > Email with anything that you have forsale..- Hide quoted text -

    I can get you a Juniper M7i or any other Juniper kit your after -
    email me at for more details.

    Happy hunting!
    , Mar 18, 2008

  3. Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Hello:

    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

    GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price

    with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

    products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,