    - Eolake
    --

    http://MacCreator.com
    Eolake Stobblehouse, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Eolake Stobblehouse

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Eolake Stobblehouse" <> wrote
    > Hi fellas,
    > I am looking for a writer (or more) for a photo course on my site.
    > The course is already there, but it is rather a bit basic. I would like
    > additional articles on anything that might be relevant.

    > In particular I would like an article about the basics of digital
    > photography (of nudes). Just an introduction for people who know
    > nothing or very little about it.
    >
    > About compensation, we will work something out.

    Eolake, I've enjoyed a glimpse at the beautiful art you've presented over the
    years, nice to have you participating in this newsgroup. Hope you find
    capable hands, because yours have demonstrated those of a talented
    professional.

    and admiring viewer
    Steve Young
    Steve Young, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Eolake Stobblehouse

    Charlie D Guest

    In article <5B5bb.457$>,
    "Lefty Leftowitz" <> wrote:

    > The purpose of this free course is to help beginning photographers of
    > females, i.e., nudes, models, etc., to overcome common barriers prone to
    > this type of photography.

    The "barriers" arent prone.
    That type of photography might be prone to those barriers, but that's
    still awkward.

    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA