    memory in this place for several minutes, and absolutely no amount of
    fawning and obsequiousness can change that. Feel free to try, though; I
    can't get enough of all that fawning.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 6, 2007

  2. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    news:Xns990AA57C2E301tgp@207.46.248.16...
    > Don't try to stop me, my mind is made up. I am leaving this heretic-
    > infested hellhole because my pure mind can no longer stand the proximity
    > stupidity that it endures when I come here. I will be gone for at least
    > several minutes.
    >
    > Thank you to all those who have always had an uplifting word; I am sorry
    > let you down. It's just that I've come to a place in my walk right now
    > where I can't deal with this constant struggle to be polite in the face of
    > idiots. I need some rebuilding time. I cannot imagine being ready to
    > read
    > more stupidity for at least three minutes, and probably several more than
    > that.
    >
    > Pleading emails will not cause me to change my mind; I will be a mere
    > memory in this place for several minutes, and absolutely no amount of
    > fawning and obsequiousness can change that. Feel free to try, though; I
    > can't get enough of all that fawning.

    This post is off-topic for this forum.

    **MVP MARKER**

    Frisbee®, Apr 6, 2007

  3. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    beat it, chump

    Consultant, Apr 6, 2007
  4. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > Don't try to stop me, my mind is made up. I am leaving this heretic-
    > infested hellhole because my pure mind can no longer stand the proximity to

    <kerscnippedy>

    Please to refrain from allowing door to making contact with posterior on
    exit from chatrum.

    Rgs:

    Oh, and PotD!

    --
    JaR
    Now I'm leaving too

    JaR, Apr 6, 2007
  5. TechGeekPro

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Apr 7, 2007
  6. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Apr 6, 2007 at 6:26pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Oh, and PotD!

    Thanks, but the real credit goes to my ex-brother-in-law.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Apr 19, 2007