I am BUYING Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Microsoft & more. I also buyExtreme, Foundry, Brocade and more.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by none, Oct 1, 2008.

  1. none

    none Guest

    I am BUYING Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Microsoft & more. I also buy
    Extreme, Foundry, Brocade and more.

    If it is not on the list doesn't mean that I won't buy it.. So email
    me you never know.

    EMAIL

    I am also looking to buy software - Microsoft Windows, Office, Server,
    Vista and more as well as Adobe and other software.

    SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE THE LIST OF WANT TO BUYS!!

    CISCO WANT TO BUYS

    2611XM
    2651, 1841
    WS-C2950G-48-EI
    WS-C2950T-24
    WS-C3524-PWR-XL-EN
    WS-C3548-PWR-XL-EN
    WS-C3560G-24PS-S
    WS-C3560G-48TS-S
    WS-C3750-48TS-E
    WS-C3750G-12S-S
    WS-C3750G-24PS-S
    WS-C3750G-48PS-S
    > 15454 XC-10G
    > 15454 SA-ANSI
    > 15454 FTA3
    > 15454 OC48 IR1310A
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550
    > 15454 OC48 LR1550A
    > 15454 OC192 LR1550
    > 15454 OC192 IR1550
    > 15454 OC192 SR1310
    > 15454 OC3I8 IR1310
    > 15454 DS3-12
    > 15454 DS3N-12
    > 15454 DS3-12E
    > 15454 DS3N-12E
    > 15454 ML100T-12
    > 15454 G1K-4
    > 15454 E1000-2-G
    > 15454 DS3EC1-48
    > 15454 EIA BNC A48
    > 15454 EIN BNC B48
    > WS-X6704-10GE
    > WS-X6748GE-TX
    > WS-X6748-SFP
    > 4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC
    > WS-SUP720-3BXL
    > WS-X6516A-GBIC
    > PA-MC-2T3+
    > PA-MC-T3
    > PA-MC-2T3
    > PA-2T3+
    > NPE G1

    WS-x4516
    WS-X6148-GE-TX
    WS-X6516A-GBIC
    WS-X6416-GBIC
    WS-X6316-GE-TX
    WS-X6148A-GE-TX
    WS-X6748-SFP
    PA-2T3
    WS-X6704-10GE
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-E3
    PA-GE
    WS-X6748-GE-TX
    WS-X6548-GE-TX
    WS-X6816-GBIC+DFC
    WS-X4516
    WS-SUP710
    NE-4T
    WS-X6724-SFP
    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    > Lucent
    >
    > TN1892
    > TN1873 E5PQA5G
    > TN1873 E5PQA4C
    > TN1873 E5PQA4U
    > TN1873 E5PQAV9
    > ERB5
    > ERB6
    > 44WW25
    > 44WW25A
    > 44WW28
    > 44WW28A
    > BNJ27B
    > BNJ27C
    > BNJ37
    > BNJ37B
    > BNJ55
    > TN844E
    > MC5D045A4F
    > MC5D097A3E
    > MC5D195A1
    > MC5X242A2E
    > TN335E E5PQAL7
    > TN335E E5PQA1R
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY
    > TN335E E5PQ51YAAA
    > TN335E E5PQ51L
    > TN832C
    > TN831C
    > 11076A-128
    > 11075L-128
    > 11073A-128
    > 11058L-128
    > LAA2B
    > UN376E
    > UN376F
    > KTU2
    > KTU1B
    > 44WR27B
    > 44WR27C
    > LNW46

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA
    > NTBW70AA
    > NTBW70BA
    > NTGS63BA
    > NTGS63AA
    > NTHW31AB
    > NTRZ80BA
    > NTCA30CK
    > NT8E01QW
    > NTGS50AA

    NTN414AH
    NTN435BA
    NTN438DA
    NTN440EA
    NTN441AA
    NTN404LA
    NTWR30AA
    NTWR30BA
    NTWR30CA
    NTLX44AA
    NTLX17AA
    NT8E01QW
    NTHW77AA
    NTHW31AB
    NTHW49AB
    NTHW49AA
    NTHW86CB

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    > ALCATEL
    > 3AL45028AA
    > 3AL45028AJ

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES

    I will buy your unused Microsoft and Adobe OEM software.

    I am interested in the following titles:

    MS Office 2007 Pro, SBE, and Ultimate - OEM and Retail
    MS Office 2003 Basic, SBE (Small Business Edition), and Pro - OEM and
    Retail
    MS Office XP Pro and Small Business - OEM
    Adobe Acrobat Standard and Pro Version 7 and 8 - OEM and Retail.

    I am also interested in other titles, both retail box and OEM.

    Branded units with Dell, IBM, Fujitsu, Toshiba, HP, and Lenovo logo
    are OK.

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS

    I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which
    includes the manual, Restore CD sealed.

    I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's..

    > Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any others. We only buy restores in large quantities.
    >
    > We are buying most all software from the following..
    > Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas
    > and many more. We buy in small and large quantities.

    I buy other models other than listed below. Email me with anything
    you have forsale... The above is just a small list of our current
    want to buys.
    Email me..

    I BUY PHONES & PHONE SYSTEMS. I currently have a large network of
    buyers for used and new lines of this equipment. Can you please email
    me back your what you are selling. Please include all needed
    information like type, maker, # of phones, model #'s, colors or the
    phones, condtion etc. etc. and your asking price.

    More than likely I will have a buyer for you within 1 - 3 days.. I am
    also buying the below. If you can help me out with anything below I
    would appreciate it.

    WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
    Interface

    We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
    Smart Distributed System PC Interface
    WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
    3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...

    EMAIL with your lists of software, networking
    and telecom.

    none, Oct 1, 2008