    I have been having trouble accessing some chat rooms, and even this page.
    something about ACTIVEX needs to be enabled. or javascript. can you walk
    me through this? thx.

    what's up?, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Blinky the Shark, Aug 10, 2005

  3. what's up? wrote:
    > I have been having trouble accessing some chat rooms, and even this page.
    > something about ACTIVEX needs to be enabled. or javascript. can you walk
    > me through this? thx.

    Go to www.java.com and download the Java for Windows. At the end of the
    download tell it to open the file. Follow the directions.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  4. what's up?

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem.

    --
    I went to San Francisco and all I got was this lousy virus.

    pcbutts1, Aug 10, 2005