    an MCSA

    so I am taking 218 now..any comments on how easy tough it is ?

    - guru

    MSGuru, Feb 20, 2004

  2. MSGuru

    Herb Martin Guest

    It's about like a cross between Server and Net Admin; a bit
    easier than Net; a bit more difficult than Server.

    So if you study anything you were weak on for those you will
    be fine.

    --
    Herb Martin
    "MSGuru" <> wrote in message
    > Neat discovery..
    >
    > i took
    > 210
    > 215
    > 216 and then was going to take 217 when i realised taking 218 would give

    me

    Herb Martin, Feb 20, 2004

  3. MSGuru

    Consultant Guest

    i thought you were a guru? what should it matter?

    Consultant, Feb 20, 2004
  4. MSGuru

    Guest Guest

    If you've passed 216, 215 & 210 then you will fly thru 218

    Guest, Feb 23, 2004
  5. MSGuru

    MSGuru Guest

    Yeah fly I did..........1050 .....I am an MCSA......yayyyyyyyyyy

    MSGuru, Feb 23, 2004
  6. MSGuru

    Schiffer Guest

    218 is like a walk in the park.

    Study a bit on NTFS en share permissions and you should
    be Fine!

    Schiffer, Feb 23, 2004
  7. MSGuru

    MSGuru Guest

    I found some of the questions really weird...I think i was quite lucky also
    since a few of my answers was guesswork.

    MSGuru, Feb 23, 2004
  8. My advice for you is that it all depends on what you want to achieve at the
    end of the day. I mean, if you want to earn your MCSA, fine go for 70-218
    but, I have to warn you though, 70-218 is a mixture of 70-210, 70-215,
    70-216 & 70-217. If you think you know your RRAS, GPO, & AD well thne take
    the 70-218. If not, go for the 70-217 as it focuses a lot on AD related
    scenarios.

    Oscar

    Oscar Mathibe, Feb 24, 2004