  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.

    Meat Plow, Sep 11, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 12:50 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.

    That said, there is a sequence, What is it? <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 11, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.

    IV?

    NotMe, Sep 11, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.

    All I can remember of it is that you put the salt on the web between the
    thumb and the rest of the hand.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 12, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 1:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, NotMe wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > "Meat Plow"<> wrote in message
    >> Plus a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila.
    >>

    > IV?

    LOL Salt, Lemon, Tequila, after each bottle of cold beer.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/11/2010 9:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:22:31 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> LOL Salt, Lemon, Tequila, after each bottle of cold beer.

    > One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

    LOL for sure.

    OldGringo38, Sep 12, 2010