    original packaging of my XP professional is going to be very very difficult,
    but if its the only way then I might have to go check my last apartment and
    hope no one has cleaned :p

    =?Utf-8?B?S3dpcmw=?=, May 12, 2005

  2. If you no longer have the CD, Product Key or anything else, you have nothing
    to upgrade.
    Even without the upgrade possibility, all of that is to valuable to lose.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 12, 2005

  3. hehe i still have the cd, i keep all my MS cd's, i love the hologrammy look,
    i just dont keep the packaging :p

    =?Utf-8?B?S3dpcmw=?=, May 12, 2005
  4. Hopefully you also have the Product Key, the actual component with value.
    Otherwise my last post still applies.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], May 12, 2005
  5. Since you don't have the COA, and you may or may not have the product key,
    your options are limited. IF you have the product key, you could re-install
    the 32-bit software using that key, and then get the PID that way.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 12, 2005
  6. You need the COA or PID.