    transparency, shininess and green:

    Step-by-step: <http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=38839>

    Or skip straight to the final pictures: <http://bit-tech.net/article/135>

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote in news:ldo-
    :

    > I first saw pictures of this beastie in Atomic MPC magazine. Is this or
    > is this not the most amazing modding job you've ever seen. Inspired by
    > Orac from Blakes 7, an absolute wonderment of perspex and shower tubing,
    > transparency, shininess and green:
    >
    > Step-by-step: <http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=38839>
    >
    > Or skip straight to the final pictures: <http://bit-tech.net/article/135>

    I guess if you are into having an expensive peice of tech art.
    I prefer white box, does work. Please dont kick.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor <> wrote in

    > Lawrence D¹Oliveiro <_zealand> wrote in
    > news:ldo- :
    >
    >> I first saw pictures of this beastie in Atomic MPC magazine. Is this
    >> or is this not the most amazing modding job you've ever seen.
    >> Inspired by Orac from Blakes 7, an absolute wonderment of perspex and
    >> shower tubing, transparency, shininess and green:
    >>
    >> Step-by-step: <http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=38839>
    >>
    >> Or skip straight to the final pictures:
    >> <http://bit-tech.net/article/135>
    >>

    > I guess if you are into having an expensive peice of tech art.
    > I prefer white box, does work. Please dont kick.

    I will acknowledge that the case is very pleasing to the eye, and I would
    like one on my desk also, but bang for buck is my motivator. The time and
    materials, etc. I just think it is a waste of effort. Yes, I am being
    cynical though, like accusing a model ship maker, "why didn't you make a
    real one?"

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 24, 2005