  1. Per

    Per Guest

    I agree and I don´t want to receive commercial emails

    Per, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Per

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Per continued:

    > I agree and I don´t want to receive commercial emails

    That would be a lot easier if you didn't post using a valid email
    address.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 18, 2003

  3. On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:31:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Per in message

    > I agree and I don´t want to receive commercial emails

    Who the hell are you talking to?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2104

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Per

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:59:47 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:31:21 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    >at the following statement by Per in message
    >
    >> I agree and I don´t want to receive commercial emails
    >>

    >Who the hell are you talking to?

    I was just going to ask that myself.

    "Bleaugh. If you know what I mean."

    --
    "Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable
    from malice." -- Vernon Schryver

    Mara, Sep 18, 2003