I achived

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Indian, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Indian

    Indian Guest

    I Passed all MCSE Core and Elective with in 3 weeks that
    too totally 4 days (Each Day 2 Exam)

    Tips:

    If you prepare 070-210 and 216 together more or less it is
    same subject with some additional server service, you can
    take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-216 and 218 together (Both are
    networking and some GP concept) more or less it is same
    can take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-216 and 219 together (Both are dealing
    with AD and GP) more or less it is same can take exam on
    same day (Morning and Evening)

    If you prepare 070-220 and 221 together (Both are dealing
    with Network Design and Security) more or less it is same
    can take exam on same day (Morning and Evening)

    All the best
    Indian, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Indian

    Brat Guest

    braindumped?

    Brat, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Indian

    MArlon Guest

    Hello there,

    wanted to know what books you reviewed. or if you have any
    online info i can get

    MArlon, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Indian

    anonymous Guest

    "All in one MCSA" that cover 210,215 and 218 and that have
    exam simulation CD. also Microsoft MOC 2152,53,54 etc

    anonymous, Nov 20, 2003