    domain name? Will the search engines index your hyphenated URL any
    diffrently because of it?

    Thanks,

    Karl, Aug 22, 2004

    alt.www.webmaster

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New Link - Aug 19

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Karl

    John Guest

    "Karl" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any advantage or disadvantage to having a hyphen in your
    > domain name? Will the search engines index your hyphenated URL any
    > diffrently because of it?
    >
    > Thanks,

    I find search engines ignore hyphen's and other punctuation so it shouldn't
    be a problem. It might stop a wild guess at your domain name working
    though, so if you can get the required name hyphen free it is probably
    better for you.

    John, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Was wondering if anyone had any problems with the Brother 1450 printer??
    Just asking.

    Mr. BlairJames H. Mason III, Oct 16, 2004

    What the **** does that have to do with hymen in domain names?

    Boyko the Beheader, Oct 16, 2004
  6. Mr. BlairJames H. Mason III wrote:

    > Was wondering if anyone had any problems with the Brother 1450 printer??
    > Just asking.

    *That's* really relevant to this thread.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 16, 2004