    , nothing happens. I'm using Outlook Express , Windows XP
    Thanks.
    ron

    Ronald Murray, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Ronald Murray

    colin Guest

    Ronald Murray <> wrote in message
    news:3cEcd.14650$_u6.3431@edtnps89...
    > Hello
    > I can no longer click on links that I receive in my email program. When I

    do
    > , nothing happens. I'm using Outlook Express , Windows XP
    > Thanks.
    > ron

    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/3949

    Q: URLs don't work in Outlook Express (#3949)
    A: Here's the problem, when you click on a link in an email in Outlook
    Express what used to happen was a browser window would open to that page.
    Now absolutely nothing happens. I have to copy & paste links in an open
    browser window to view.

    You need to re-register the URL monitor. If you are having any kind of
    hyperlink trouble try this.

    Click on "Start" then go to "Run" and enter:

    "REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL" (without quotes).

    You should then have a dialog box telling you that the procedure was
    completed.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177054

    colin, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Hello
    I've tried all the ideas suggested , but still have the same problem.
    Nothing happens when I click on a link in an email.
    Thanks.
    ron

    Ronald Murray, Oct 22, 2004