Hyperlinks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr. B, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. Mr. B

    Mr. B Guest

    How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    clicked, as at present it wont allow me to?
    Im operating on Windows XP home.
    Thanks in advance

    Mr B.


    -----------------
    www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    -----------------
     
    Mr. B, Sep 23, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Mr. B wrote:
    > How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    > clicked, as at present it wont allow me to? Im operating on Windows
    > XP home.


    Hey, do you suppose it might make a differnce WHAT BROWSER YOU'RE USING?


    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project moved to this site August 28th:
    http://improve-usenet.org
     
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 23, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Mr. B

    who'sthat Guest

    On 23 Sep 2007 21:37:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Mr. B wrote:
    >> How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    >> clicked, as at present it wont allow me to? Im operating on Windows
    >> XP home.

    >
    >Hey, do you suppose it might make a differnce WHAT BROWSER YOU'RE USING?


    Not to him
     
    who'sthat, Sep 23, 2007
    #3
  4. who'sthat wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Mr. B wrote:
    >>> How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage
    >>> when clicked, as at present it wont allow me to? Im operating on
    >>> Windows XP home.

    >>
    >> Hey, do you suppose it might make a differnce WHAT BROWSER YOU'RE
    >> USING?

    >
    > Not to him


    ...and the hyperlink is probably in an OE email. Odds are good he just
    got a Windows update, which changed security settings. Once again.

    --
    -bts
    -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2007
    #4
  5. Mr. B

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use my fix tool http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip


    --

    Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell



    "Mr. B" <Michael.Bradley@Talktalk..net> wrote in message
    news:46f6d4aa$0$5075$-binaries.com...
    > How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    > clicked, as at present it wont allow me to?
    > Im operating on Windows XP home.
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mr B.
    >
    > -----------------
    > www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    > Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    > -----------------
     
    pcbutts1, Sep 23, 2007
    #5
  6. who'sthat wrote:
    > On 23 Sep 2007 21:37:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mr. B wrote:
    >>> How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    >>> clicked, as at present it wont allow me to? Im operating on Windows
    >>> XP home.

    >>
    >>Hey, do you suppose it might make a differnce WHAT BROWSER YOU'RE USING?

    >
    > Not to him


    Then he can ask himself for help.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project moved to this site August 28th:
    http://improve-usenet.org
     
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 24, 2007
    #6
  7. Mr. B

    Mr. B Guest

    Funny haha,pcbutts, but when I click the link it doesnt take me anywhere.
    Any other ideas?

    Mr. B
    PS Did you know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. And if wit was s&*t,
    you'd be constipated..aimed at who's that!

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    news:fd6p2v$jf6$...
    > Use my fix tool http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
    > David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
    >
    >
    >
    > "Mr. B" <Michael.Bradley@Talktalk..net> wrote in message
    > news:46f6d4aa$0$5075$-binaries.com...
    >> How do I allow an hyperlink to automatically take me to a webpage when
    >> clicked, as at present it wont allow me to?
    >> Im operating on Windows XP home.
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    >> Mr B.
    >>
    >> -----------------
    >> www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    >> Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    >> -----------------

    >
    >



    -----------------
    www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    -----------------
     
    Mr. B, Sep 28, 2007
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. CG
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    508
    gaspin
    Jul 10, 2004
  2. Jim
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    625
  3. Colin

    IE vs Firefox hyperlinks?

    Colin, Jul 13, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    563
    Michel Doucet
    Jul 13, 2005
  4. Juan Moreira

    Hyperlinks

    Juan Moreira, Feb 17, 2006, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    1,042
    Doug G
    Feb 18, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bmljbGF3?=

    Universal hyperlinks for Microsoft Publisher

    =?Utf-8?B?bmljbGF3?=, Apr 6, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    450
    =?Utf-8?B?bmljbGF3?=
    Apr 6, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page