    the banner from my file disappears as well. Thanks for any help!
    -
    GoneFishing
    gonefishing, Jul 5, 2005

  2. gonefishing

    bob Guest

    For a quick test, change your background color for your web page to white.

    If that's your problem and you insist on keeping the background color the
    way you'd like, go to Internet Options. On the General Tab, click on
    'Colors...' Under Links, pick a different color for visited.

    Hope this helps,
    bob
    "gonefishing" <> wrote in message
    > After inserting a hyperlink on a webpage, the hyperlink disappears when I

    go
    > to page preview. Can you please tell me what happens to it? After

    inserting
    > yet another hyperlink, it disappears as well. I can only see all

    hyperlinks
    > in the menu on the index page. Am I doing something wrong here? I
    > highlight, click insert hyperlink, click the word that I've highlighted in
    > the insert hyperlink box...which goes to the address box and then I click

    OK.
    > The word (hyperlink) turns blue. No matter how many words turn into
    > hyperlinks, they all disappear in the preview box on every page except the
    > index page. This is driving me crazy. Also the picture that I inserted

    into
    bob, Jul 11, 2005