    where I have to choose numbers etc, nothing happens when I click on them.
    Anyone any idea what's wrong?
    Thanks
    Denise, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Denise

    Jerry G. Guest

    Check that the security levels and the cookies (privacy) are not set too
    high.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Denise" <> wrote in message
    I have a wireless LAN internet connection. I've just upgraded to XP and
    email is fine but when i access certain sites, I can't access links. General
    hyperlinks are ok but on sites like "Lucky Surf" and competition sites
    Jerry G., Apr 4, 2004

  3. Denise

    Denise Guest

    Re: hyperlink - HELP!!

    Security is set to low, cookies are enabled. It's driving me mad - it will
    connect to a site but won't let me then connect any hyperlinks. HELP! I
    can't even log on to my bank

    Denise, Apr 4, 2004