Hydroponic Pepper Photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Apr 13, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Apr 13, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Bruce Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:57:18 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:
    >Hello:
    >
    >Today I took this photo:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >
    >Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    You should try a different hobby.

    You are wasting your time with photography because, despite all your
    efforts, it is clear that you have not the faintest idea what makes an
    image worth looking at.

    You remind me of Alan Browne, who probably spends several times as
    much money as you do on equipment, but achieves similar results.

    There is a lesson to learn here; if you lack even the most basic
    talent, no amount of money you spend on equipment will yield any
    significant improvement.

    Bruce, Apr 13, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    DanP Guest

    On 13 Apr, 02:57, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took this photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >
    > --
    > MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

    Have you considered taking up fishing?

    DanP

    DanP, Apr 13, 2010
  4. Bruce wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:57:18 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    > You should try a different hobby.
    >
    > You are wasting your time with photography because, despite all your
    > efforts, it is clear that you have not the faintest idea what makes an
    > image worth looking at.
    >
    > You remind me of Alan Browne, who probably spends several times as
    > much money as you do on equipment, but achieves similar results.
    >
    > There is a lesson to learn here; if you lack even the most basic
    > talent, no amount of money you spend on equipment will yield any
    > significant improvement.

    Now, now, Tony: This is what I've asked both you and Alan to avoid-
    gratuitous trolling and slighting of the other. It only guarantees that
    your mutual animosity will stay prevalent. It's not pretty, nor even
    clever. These very same comments apply to Alan, too.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Apr 13, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    Rutger Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took this photo:

    Please don't.

    Rutger
    www.amons.net

    Rutger, Apr 13, 2010
  6. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Atheist Chaplain" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:-privat.org...
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > you need to get more light on the subject for a start, it took me a while
    > to find the subject as it was the same colour as the plant and hidden in
    > shadow.
    > I have noticed you seem to have this desire to frame the subject in the
    > centre all the time, and that just makes everything look like a snapshot
    > or a technical photo, do a little googling and look up "Rule of Thirds"
    > once you start thinking of your shots in that way your photographs will
    > start to improve, but you also need to think "Composition" and "Light"
    > Subject
    > Composition
    > Light
    >
    > get those three things happening and then its just a matter of time before
    > you start to put together a few "WOW" shots.

    Hi, thanks for your comment, very interesting, I'll be posting a new picture
    with several changes.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Apr 13, 2010
  7. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "George Kerby" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:C7E9DB50.4327D%...

    > On 4/12/10 8:57 PM, in article ,
    > "mmyvusenet"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > You need to override the auto exposure. It is trying to make the white
    > plastic grey and everything becomes underexposed. Do you not see that?

    Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
    little better:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

    After I'll be posting a new picture with many changes.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Apr 13, 2010
  8. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Apr 13, 2:51 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > "George Kerby" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    > noticias:C7E9DB50.4327D%...
    >

    > > On 4/12/10 8:57 PM, in article ,
    > > "mmyvusenet"
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> Hello:

    > >> Today I took this photo:

    > >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

    > >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    > >> --
    > >> MMYV
    > >>http://www.mmyv.com

    > > You need to override the auto exposure. It is trying to make the white
    > > plastic grey and everything becomes underexposed. Do you not see that?

    > Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
    > little better:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/

    No it still sucks donkey dick.

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Apr 14, 2010
  9. mmyvusenet

    Bruce Guest

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:51:33 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello George, thanks for your comments, I replaced the photo, maybe It is a
    >little better:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4516050061/
    >
    >After I'll be posting a new picture with many changes.

    Please spare us from your appalling images. I hope you find another
    interest, very soon, that will divert you from playing with cameras.

    Bruce, Apr 14, 2010