  1. C

    C Guest

    What's the minimum CPU requirement to run HVCPlus?

    C, Nov 14, 2003

  2. C

    cowboyz Guest

    C wrote:
    > What's the minimum CPU requirement to run HVCPlus?

    not sure but I have run it fine on a K6/2 450

    cowboyz, Nov 14, 2003

  3. C

    T.N.O. Guest

    C wrote:
    > What's the minimum CPU requirement to run HVCPlus?

    Run? or be usefull?

    Run, well, it will run on a Pentium 66

    T.N.O., Nov 14, 2003
  4. On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:18:01 +1300, "T.N.O."
    <> wrote:

    >C wrote:
    >> What's the minimum CPU requirement to run HVCPlus?

    >Run? or be usefull?
    >
    >Run, well, it will run on a Pentium 66

    I would not bother, I have heard only last week that they are dropping there
    UHF service..

    All the commercial sites around here are being moved to Digital.

    Gregory Parker, Nov 14, 2003
  5. C

    Brett Cooper Guest

    That sounds like crap as they are offering a deal of a uhf decoder for $7 a
    month if you get sky digital.

    Brett Cooper, Nov 15, 2003