    software that can be used on an 8500DV?

    Cheers.
    grol

    grolschie, Apr 12, 2005

  2. grolschie said the following on 12/04/2005 12:55 p.m.:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Anyone get this to work with ATI Radeons? I ran
    > hVCplus and it complains that the device is
    > already in use. I guess the software only supports
    > BT8xx chipsets? Or is there an alternative
    > software that can be used on an 8500DV?
    >
    > Cheers.
    > grol

    There is a WDM version but it is finicky to get working, which may work
    with your card.

    Collector»NZ, Apr 12, 2005

  3. grolschie

    grolschie Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in
    message news:425b200a$1_1@127.0.0.1...
    > grolschie said the following on 12/04/2005 12:55

    p.m.:
    > > Hi.
    > >
    > > Anyone get this to work with ATI Radeons? I

    ran
    > > hVCplus and it complains that the device is
    > > already in use. I guess the software only

    supports
    > > BT8xx chipsets? Or is there an alternative
    > > software that can be used on an 8500DV?
    > >
    > > Cheers.
    > > grol
    > >

    > There is a WDM version but it is finicky to get

    working, which may work
    > with your card.

    I found the main hVCplus site, but haven't seen a
    WDM version:
    http://mitglied.lycos.de/nooperation/hVCPlus/

    grol

    grolschie, Apr 12, 2005
  4. grolschie

    grolschie Guest

    "grolschie" <> wrote in message

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote

    in
    > message news:425b200a$1_1@127.0.0.1...
    > > grolschie said the following on 12/04/2005

    12:55
    > p.m.:
    > > > Hi.
    > > >
    > > > Anyone get this to work with ATI Radeons? I

    > ran
    > > > hVCplus and it complains that the device is
    > > > already in use. I guess the software only

    > supports
    > > > BT8xx chipsets? Or is there an alternative
    > > > software that can be used on an 8500DV?
    > > >
    > > > Cheers.
    > > > grol
    > > >

    > > There is a WDM version but it is finicky to

    get
    > working, which may work
    > > with your card.

    > I found the main hVCplus site, but haven't seen

    > WDM version:
    > http://mitglied.lycos.de/nooperation/hVCPlus/

    The latest version shows the WDM driver, but I
    get: "video device already in use" message.
    Actually I get that with all the VideoCrypt
    softwares I have tried so far.

    grol

    grolschie, Apr 12, 2005