HUSSEY TO LEAD AUSTRALIA AS PONTING REST

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by remadali@yahoo.com, Sep 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 18, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hussey to lead Australia today as Ponting rests
    >
    > FOR FURTHER INFORMAYION PLEASE VISIT
    >
    > http://paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?154498

    Didn't do too badly with the bat either! 109no

    Now let's see if he can manipulate his bowling attack.

    Gerrit
    Gerrit 't Hart, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Roy G Guest

    Incomprehensible Garbage

    <> wrote in message
    > Hussey to lead Australia today as Ponting rests
    >
    > FOR FURTHER INFORMAYION PLEASE VISIT

    WTF are you people discussing?

    Is it something to do with photography??

    If not then Piss Off

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Re: Incomprehensible Garbage

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hussey to lead Australia today as Ponting rests
    > >
    > > FOR FURTHER INFORMAYION PLEASE VISIT
    > >

    > WTF are you people discussing?
    >
    > Is it something to do with photography??
    >
    > If not then Piss Off
    >
    > Roy G

    Sorry Roy and others.
    I am also subscribed to several cricket newsgroups. When this one came up I
    just assumed I was in a cricket group and answered.
    Once again sorry.

    Gerrit
    Gerrit 't Hart, Sep 18, 2006
  5. Re: Incomprehensible Garbage

    Gerrit 't Hart wrote:
    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Hussey to lead Australia today as Ponting rests
    >>>
    >>> FOR FURTHER INFORMAYION PLEASE VISIT
    >>>

    >> WTF are you people discussing?
    >>
    >> Is it something to do with photography??
    >>
    >> If not then Piss Off
    >>

    > Sorry Roy and others.
    > I am also subscribed to several cricket newsgroups. When this one came up I
    > just assumed I was in a cricket group and answered.
    > Once again sorry.

    Not a problem. Happens to many of us. You can make up for it by posting
    a few incredible cricket action shots, say with the wicket flying apart
    or a chap taking one in the privates.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Sep 18, 2006
  6. AZ Nomad Guest

    On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:16:36 -0700, John McWilliams <> wrote:

    >Gerrit 't Hart wrote:
    >> "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> WTF are you people discussing?
    >>>
    >>> Is it something to do with photography??
    >>>
    >>> If not then Piss Off
    >>>

    >> Sorry Roy and others.
    >> I am also subscribed to several cricket newsgroups. When this one came up I
    >> just assumed I was in a cricket group and answered.
    >> Once again sorry.

    >Not a problem. Happens to many of us. You can make up for it by posting
    >a few incredible cricket action shots, say with the wicket flying apart
    >or a chap taking one in the privates.

    But don't post the binaries here.
    AZ Nomad, Sep 18, 2006