    new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer sights
    across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Oct 7, 2007

  2. In article <feao3c$4hd$>, ~~NoMad~~
    <> wrote:

    > Personally, I would like a quality wrist mounted camera that would lead to a
    > new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer sights
    > across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?

    I think you've been using your fists for something more personal.

    Randall Ainsworth, Oct 7, 2007

  3. ~~NoMad~~ wrote:

    > For years now photographers have been recognized by their massive neck
    > straps supporting their heavy camera equipment. Companies put their
    > names on these huge straps for advertising and status symbol effect.
    > Nowadays point & shoot cameras and cell phones are taking over the
    > majority of photography. But, will the concept of the huge neck strap
    > end as a symbol of the elite photographer?

    Maybe the ripcord from a tampon will work?

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 7, 2007
  4. On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 06:48:18 -0700, ~~NoMad~~ <> wrote:

    > For years now photographers have been recognized by their massive neck
    > straps supporting their heavy camera equipment. Companies put their names on
    > these huge straps for advertising and status symbol effect. Nowadays point &
    > shoot cameras and cell phones are taking over the majority of photography.
    > But, will the concept of the huge neck strap end as a symbol of the elite
    > photographer?
    >
    > Personally, I would like a quality wrist mounted camera that would lead to a
    > new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer sights
    > across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?

    Perhaps someone will start selling a heavy-duty heck strap designed to
    hold a cell phone.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 7, 2007
  5. ~~NoMad~~

    Jer Guest

    ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    > For years now photographers have been recognized by their massive neck
    > straps supporting their heavy camera equipment. Companies put their names on
    > these huge straps for advertising and status symbol effect. Nowadays point &
    > shoot cameras and cell phones are taking over the majority of photography.
    > But, will the concept of the huge neck strap end as a symbol of the elite
    > photographer?
    >
    > Personally, I would like a quality wrist mounted camera that would lead to a
    > new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer sights
    > across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?
    >
    > NM

    I want to know what drug you're on and how much for a half ounce?

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Oct 7, 2007
  6. ~~NoMad~~

    Jeff R. Guest

    "~~NoMad~~" <> wrote in message

    > For years now photographers have been recognized by their massive neck
    > straps supporting their heavy camera equipment. Companies put their names
    > on these huge straps for advertising and status symbol effect. Nowadays
    > point & shoot cameras and cell phones are taking over the majority of
    > photography. But, will the concept of the huge neck strap end as a symbol
    > of the elite photographer?
    >
    > Personally, I would like a quality wrist mounted camera that would lead to
    > a new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer
    > sights across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?
    >
    > NM

    Dick?
    Dick Tracy?

    Is that you?

    --
    J.

    Jeff R., Oct 8, 2007
  7. ~~NoMad~~

    Ron Hunter Guest

    ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    > For years now photographers have been recognized by their massive neck
    > straps supporting their heavy camera equipment. Companies put their names on
    > these huge straps for advertising and status symbol effect. Nowadays point &
    > shoot cameras and cell phones are taking over the majority of photography.
    > But, will the concept of the huge neck strap end as a symbol of the elite
    > photographer?
    >
    > Personally, I would like a quality wrist mounted camera that would lead to a
    > new symbol for photography: Two fists together as the photographer sights
    > across their forearm to the subject. What do you think?
    >
    > NM

    I think you need less time to think about such things. Get a hobby
    (other than photography), and fill that time!

    Ron Hunter, Oct 8, 2007