[Humor] The Dog Pack

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Andrew, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Andrew

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that -mobilphone.net (Andrew)
    stated that:

    >This image nearly made me spill my tea all over my keyboard.
    >
    >http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4396/dogpack.jpg

    ROTFL!

    I'll have to show this one to my friends. They'll love the idea of me
    having the number of the beast tattooed on my forehead.

    Lionel, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Andrew

    Steve Young Guest

    "Andrew" <-mobilphone.net> wrote
    > This image nearly made me spill my tea all over my keyboard.
    >
    > http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4396/dogpack.jpg

    (the *dog* *pack*)

    *oh* *my*

    *outrageously* *funny*

    *absolutely* *genius!*

    what an artist

    what is it they say about a picture and a thousand words?

    (sit back and savor the composition for a while, *look* at its detail)

    Steve Young, Jun 16, 2004