    hi. i've just got a panasonic SCHT880 home cinema. whenever i play
    anything there is a really annoying hum. does anyone have any ideas
    how i can fix this?

    aowen, Mar 23, 2006

  2. aowen

    James Brown Guest

    James Brown, Mar 23, 2006

  3. aowen

    aowen Guest

    thx but that didn't work. ive tried moving my power adaptor around but
    it made no difference. anyone got any other ideas? have i got a
    faulty system?

    aowen, Mar 23, 2006
  4. I have the same system and have the same problem. Sent it back for
    repairs (curry's) but with no joy. Thinking on starting at Panasonic.
    My humming is only when I play a DVD.

    The Dead Parrot, Apr 10, 2006