    When playing a game and using headphones...i get a hum in them. any
    clue why this might be...used to not do it?

    tw

    GolfNut, Mar 3, 2005

  2. GolfNut, <>, the sugary, psychosomatic
    parasite, and A refiner of precious dung, effused:

    > When playing a game and using headphones...i get a hum in them. any
    > clue why this might be...used to not do it?
    >
    > tw

    Without you realising it, you fuckin' steaming great moron, some **** has
    leathered a fuckin' Balata so fuckin' hard into your ear that the only tune
    you remember to hum is 'God of my salvation, hear'. Ring any bells, you
    dumb ****?

    Just what the **** are you doing on a course listening to fuckin' music you
    stupid fuckwit, mmm?

    FORE!!!!

    <aside>
    Stupid ****.

    Thawabah al-Raym, Mar 3, 2005

  3. GolfNut

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:24:26 -0600, GolfNut
    <> wrote:

    >When playing a game and using headphones...i get a hum in them. any
    >clue why this might be...used to not do it?
    >
    >tw

    I have the same problem on my old system. Not on games but a general
    hum. I could get rid of it when I went to the volume control and muted
    line in and CD volume. It's a short somewhere.

    Lookout, Mar 3, 2005
  4. GolfNut

    Joel Rubin Guest

    <> wrote:

    >When playing a game and using headphones...i get a hum in them. any
    >clue why this might be...used to not do it?

    Maybe something that's supposed to be grounded ain't?

    Joel Rubin, Mar 4, 2005