    Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
    and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

    Thanks.

    Angry Gamer, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Angry Gamer

    Rich Clark Guest

    "Angry Gamer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
    > and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

    No insert.

    Rich Clark, Nov 5, 2003

  3. On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:33:56 GMT, Angry Gamer <> wrote:

    >Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
    >and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

    I can confirm that it does not come with an insert nor a book. It
    comes with a small ad for subscribing to the Hulk comic, I think.

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Angry Gamer

    Angry Gamer Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:51:55 -0500, "Rich Clark"
    <> wrote:

    >"Angry Gamer" <> wrote in message
    >> Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
    >> and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

    >No insert.

    Thank you/ I own 411 DVD's and that's the 2nd one to NOT come with a
    book and the other one was a packaging error. They almost need an
    insert to say there is no insert.

    Angry Gamer, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Angry Gamer

    Wade365 Guest

    << I can confirm that it does not come with an insert nor a book. It
    comes with a small ad for subscribing to the Hulk comic, I think. >>

    Mine was a MasterCard sign-up... the flippin' COMIC BOOK makes a ton more sense
    - first the quality of the film and now THIS... I'm really feeling ripped
    off...

    : )

    Wade365, Nov 5, 2003
  6. On 05 Nov 2003 20:54:40 GMT, (Wade365) wrote:

    >Mine was a MasterCard sign-up... the flippin' COMIC BOOK makes a ton more sense
    >- first the quality of the film and now THIS... I'm really feeling ripped
    >off...

    Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
    know.

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Nov 5, 2003
  7. Angry Gamer

    Wade365 Guest

    << Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
    know. >>

    It was a jo- I SAY A JOKE, son...

    I'm one of the few people you'll ever meet who saw the movie twice in the
    theater... I don't think it was that bad, but then I liked JarJar Binks too.

    Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to duck as all the crap that can possibly be
    flung my way now ensues.

    Wade365, Nov 6, 2003
  8. ><< Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
    >know. >>
    >
    >It was a jo- I SAY A JOKE, son...
    >
    >I'm one of the few people you'll ever meet who saw the movie twice in the
    >theater... I don't think it was that bad, but then I liked JarJar Binks too.
    >
    >Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to duck as all the crap that can possibly
    >be
    >flung my way now ensues.

    So when is your copy of Gigli coming in?

    For the record, I thought the hulk was a decent movie.

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
    revolving door.
    - Willy Walker

    Sydney Assbasket, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Angry Gamer

    Wade365 Guest

    << So when is your copy of Gigli coming in? >>

    Now is that fair? I said I like bad stuff, not "Pointless Root Canal Without
    Anesthetic" stuff.

    OOOO-fa!

    Wade365, Nov 8, 2003