    --
    First Online Church of "Bob"
    http://www.modemac.com/

    Modemac, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Modemac

    DJ Kazuya Guest

    "Modemac" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > It's interesting to see how the HULK DVD (yeah, I know it's just
    > "Hulk" and not "The Hulk") has the Hulk positioned in a way so that
    > his hand covers most of his face. I can't help wondering if this is a
    > way of covering up the "Down's Syndrome" controversy that popped up
    > after the movie's release...

    It must not have been much of a controversy, since I don't have the
    slightest idea what you're talking about. Nor does a quick search of the
    Web turn up anything using those keywords. And as far as I can tell, the
    DVD cover looks almost identical to the movie poster.
    --
    peace Kazuya

    DJ Kazuya, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Modemac

    The Review Guest

    "DJ Kazuya" <> wrote in message

    > "Modemac" <> wrote in message
    > > It's interesting to see how the HULK DVD (yeah, I know it's just
    > > "Hulk" and not "The Hulk") has the Hulk positioned in a way so that
    > > his hand covers most of his face. I can't help wondering if this is a
    > > way of covering up the "Down's Syndrome" controversy that popped up
    > > after the movie's release...
    > >

    > It must not have been much of a controversy, since I don't have the
    > slightest idea what you're talking about. Nor does a quick search of the
    > Web turn up anything using those keywords. And as far as I can tell, the
    > DVD cover looks almost identical to the movie poster.
    > --
    > peace Kazuya

    Ditto on both points, I was excited about the movie when it came out and
    have followed everything
    about the film since its release and have never heard anything about the DS
    controversy. The DVD cover and
    original poster looke the same to me.

    The Review

    The Review, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Modemac

    Smaug69 Guest

    "Modemac" <> wrote in message
    > It's interesting to see how the HULK DVD (yeah, I know it's just
    > "Hulk" and not "The Hulk") has the Hulk positioned in a way so that
    > his hand covers most of his face. I can't help wondering if this is a
    > way of covering up the "Down's Syndrome" controversy that popped up
    > after the movie's release...

    The cover of the DVD matches the film poster which was designed to not
    show you all of the Hulk so it would be more of a surprise when you
    actually purcahsed a ticket and saw the film. I saw the poster weeks
    before the film was released.

    As for this controversy you speak of, do you actually have any proof
    of it? A couple of guys standing around after the film talking about
    how funny the Hulk looked is not a controversy.

    Smaug69

    Smaug69, Nov 4, 2003