    Sept7th. I can hardly wait to leave work I'm so sick of that place,I NEED A
    BREAK.Well Love I have to go talk to you soon Let me Know if you get this
    e-mail

    Hughene Day, Sep 4, 2003

  2. "Hughene Day" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Hazel I have trouble sending messages with this new E-mail system I

    have
    > so I hope this works.We will be arriveing in Toronto on Wed. Nov.12 at

    12:15
    > Pearson Terminal T2 AirCanada and we will be leaving Toronto Sat.Nov.15th

    at
    > 2:50 so we will have 3 day to visit none stop.I would like to see all your
    > kids and there kids meet Christie. I would like to see
    > Thelma and Jimmy also.So I'm excited .We leave for Halifax on Sunday
    > Sept7th. I can hardly wait to leave work I'm so sick of that place,I NEED

    > BREAK.Well Love I have to go talk to you soon Let me Know if you get this
    > e-mail

    I don't think Hazel is going to get this one...

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 4, 2003

  3. BOOMER IS A ****

    paul chapmann, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Hughene Day

    Patrick Guest

    Hughene Day wrote:
    > Hi Hazel I have trouble sending messages with this new E-mail system

    *Stop thiere 'Hughene Day'* /STOP/ _STOP_ STOP

    Patrick, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Hughene Day

    Galaxy Guest

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message
    > "Hughene Day" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Hazel I have trouble sending messages with this new E-mail system

    > have
    > > so I hope this works.We will be arriveing in Toronto on Wed. Nov.12

    at
    > 12:15
    > > Pearson Terminal T2 AirCanada and we will be leaving Toronto

    Sat.Nov.15th
    > at
    > > 2:50 so we will have 3 day to visit none stop.I would like to see

    all your
    > > kids and there kids meet Christie. I would like to see
    > > Thelma and Jimmy also.So I'm excited .We leave for Halifax on Sunday
    > > Sept7th. I can hardly wait to leave work I'm so sick of that place,I

    NEED
    > > BREAK.Well Love I have to go talk to you soon Let me Know if you get

    this
    > > e-mail

    > I don't think Hazel is going to get this one...

    So she can't answer it either.

    Galaxy, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Hughene Day

    Eddie Grant Guest

    > Hi Hazel I have trouble sending messages with this new E-mail system

    Yes, and you still are.

    Eddie Grant, Sep 4, 2003
  7. Hughene Day

    ziggy Guest

    "Eddie Grant" <> wrote in news:bj7nui$3eo$1
    @newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > "Hughene Day" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Hazel I have trouble sending messages with this new E-mail system

    > Yes, and you still are.

    Do have a nice time though! Send us all a postcard eh?

    ziggy

    ziggy, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Hughene Day

    SgtMinor Guest

    Hughene

    Not likely that Hazel received your email as it ended up as a post on a
    widely read newsgroup. Try again, and make sure that Hazel's address is
    in the "TO:" box.

    Good luck

    SgtMinor, Sep 4, 2003