    Among those marked down to an incredible $14.99 per set include "24," "The
    Simpsons," "Roswell," "Millennium," "Buffy," "Angel" and a few others.

    Move quickly, if interested.

    SoHillsGuy, Oct 13, 2004

  2. SoHillsGuy

    anon Guest

    Just found that put as well..... awesome deal. Get em while you can!
    (Already had most of em, but I love to pad my DVD collection)

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > Thought I'd pass along word that Amazon is apparently running a huge,

    limited
    > time sale on FOX TV box sets from selected series (all first season sets

    only).

    anon, Oct 13, 2004

  3. SoHillsGuy

    Aphelion Guest

    > Thought I'd pass along word that Amazon is apparently running a huge,
    > limited
    > time sale on FOX TV box sets from selected series (all first season sets
    > only).
    > Among those marked down to an incredible $14.99 per set include "24," "The
    > Simpsons," "Roswell," "Millennium," "Buffy," "Angel" and a few others.

    Millennium is back up to $40 something, DAMN!

    Aphelion

    Aphelion, Oct 13, 2004
  4. SoHillsGuy

    Frohike Guest

    > Thought I'd pass along word that Amazon is apparently running a huge,
    > limited
    > time sale on FOX TV box sets from selected series (all first season sets
    > only).
    > Among those marked down to an incredible $14.99 per set include "24," "The
    > Simpsons," "Roswell," "Millennium," "Buffy," "Angel" and a few others.
    >
    > Move quickly, if interested.

    Can somebody share the love for 24 Season 1? Thanks. My email: hugh
    underscore jorgen at yahoo dot com

    Frohike, Oct 13, 2004
  5. SoHillsGuy

    kaydigi Guest

    What do you mean, it's still @ 14.99 right now.

    kaydigi, Oct 13, 2004
  6. SoHillsGuy

    Roger Zoul Guest

    SoHillsGuy wrote:
    :: Thought I'd pass along word that Amazon is apparently running a
    :: huge, limited time sale on FOX TV box sets from selected series (all
    :: first season sets only). Among those marked down to an incredible
    :: $14.99 per set include "24," "The Simpsons," "Roswell,"
    :: "Millennium," "Buffy," "Angel" and a few others.
    ::
    :: Move quickly, if interested.

    How does one find all of them discounted sets? I didn't find Millennium
    (discounted) and I have Buffy and the Simpsons. I got Roswell, 24, and
    Angel...

    Roger Zoul, Oct 13, 2004
  7. SoHillsGuy

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << How does one find all of them discounted sets? I didn't find Millennium
    (discounted) and I have Buffy and the Simpsons. I got Roswell, 24, and
    Angel... >><BR><BR>

    I guess the sale ran out on "Millennium" already. It is a limited time offer.
    Go here for the full list of sets on sale...

    <A
    HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/543459/104-7059452-68
    48703">Amazon.com : Select Fox TV DVD Sets up to 75% Off</A>

    SoHillsGuy, Oct 13, 2004
  8. SoHillsGuy

    RnR Lesnar Guest

    Thanks, I ordered the Simpsons Season 1. I didn't plan on getting any of
    those sets, but couldnt pass it up for $15.

    --
    RnR Lesnar
    It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

    RnR Lesnar, Oct 13, 2004
  9. Im still waiting for the X-Files sets to go down. Why are they priced so high??

    SpiderManHouston, Oct 14, 2004
  10. SoHillsGuy

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    SpiderManHouston wrote:

    > Im still waiting for the X-Files sets to go down. Why are they priced so high??

    In general no one wants them.

    dick
    -- except for the people who really want them and are willing to pay.

    Dick Sidbury, Oct 14, 2004
  11. SpiderManHouston wrote:
    > Im still waiting for the X-Files sets to go down. Why are they priced
    > so high??

    Greed.

    --
    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    TNAImpact.com Admin

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 14, 2004
  12. SoHillsGuy

    Pavel6969 Guest

    It really isn't much of a sale. All those box sets just took a huge price
    decrease here in Canada.For example Simpsons season one is $16 Canadian at
    Walmart.

    Pavel6969, Oct 14, 2004