    security settings have blocked this request. Please adjust your browser's
    security settings to support https page requests and try again.

    Thank you,
    anon, Nov 23, 2003

  2. anon

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Security tab. Set to 'Default'.

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab. Check 'Use SSL x.xx'.

    On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:49:16 -0500, in
    <>
    anon scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 23, 2003

  3. anon

    Rob K Guest

    Dans son message précédent, "anon" a écrit :
    > What does it mean when I get the following error message, and what do I need
    > to do to correct the situation:
    >
    > We're sorry, but logins to the eFax site requires a secure post (https not
    > http). We attempted to redirect your login via https, but your browser's
    > security settings have blocked this request. Please adjust your browser's
    > security settings to support https page requests and try again.
    >
    > Thank you,

    Are you in for a read ?
    http://sinepaw.org/musings/technical/ssl_explained.phtml

    Then, in IE >>tools>>options >>security tab and lower your security
    settings to access the site.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Nov 23, 2003