HTTP Request

Discussion in 'Software' started by ponnam86, Aug 16, 2011.

  1. ponnam86

    ponnam86

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,

    I want to know the difference between httpgetrequest in ipv4 network and ipv6 network.

    For my knowledge ,i am using a httpgetrequest format which supports in ipv4 network i.e,the http server is in ipv4 network.the format is like this,

    "GET /"+myFileToDownLoad+" HTTP/1.1\r\n"+
    "Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, application/x-shockwave-flash, */*\r\n"
    +"Referer: http://"+myDstIp+"/\r\n"
    //+"Host: "+myDstIp+"\r\n"
    +"Host: "+((myHost==null)?myDstIp:myHost)+"\r\n"
    +"Connection: Close\r\n\r\n";

    Now i want to use the httpgetrequest in ipv6 network i.e,the httpserver is in ipv6 network.

    So,please tell me,is there any difference in getrequest format in ipv4 server and ipv6 server.
    If so ,can you send the format of getrequest in ipv6.

    thanks in advance..

    Regards,
    Ramulu Ponnam
    ponnam86, Aug 16, 2011